Transparent Red finish, bolt-on maple neck, compound radius rosewood fingerboard, EMG 81/85 pickups, Jackson double locking tremolo, black hardware. Small chip on lower edge near input jack, otherwise great condition. Only played on occasion a few times. Guitar was just professionally setup and intonated, standard tuning with D'adarrio 9's.

SOLD!
International shipping available. I am located in Inland Empire, CA.

Ill accept PayPal payments or cash for local pickups.

Last edited by innerself86 at Apr 16, 2008,
WOW. sweet man. i used to have the exact same guitar but sold it to fund a new amp a few years back, biggest regret ever.

Anyways, interested in a trade. i can give you my Schecter A-7 Avenger Elite + 50 bucks for it. The Schecter's got Dimarzio PAF7 and D-Activator7 pickups. I had all the electronics professionally replaced. it also has graphtech saddles and grover tuners. The body is mahogany with a carved top and a maple neck. let me know if you're interested. i'd love to make a deal with you.

Rob
what is that black thing on the head stock near the truss rod cover, a pick holder??
Beautiful guitar!!! Somebody buy it!
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Quote by rjmck4883
WOW. sweet man. i used to have the exact same guitar but sold it to fund a new amp a few years back, biggest regret ever.

Anyways, interested in a trade. i can give you my Schecter A-7 Avenger Elite + 50 bucks for it. The Schecter's got Dimarzio PAF7 and D-Activator7 pickups. I had all the electronics professionally replaced. it also has graphtech saddles and grover tuners. The body is mahogany with a carved top and a maple neck. let me know if you're interested. i'd love to make a deal with you.

Rob

Thank you for the offer, I would prefer to sell this guitar for cash. Ive already got 2 DKMG's, Ibanez RG1527, and Razorback 7. Thanks.
Quote by fuzzyDXMG
what is that black thing on the head stock near the truss rod cover, a pick holder??

Thats a Wedgie pick holder, holds 2 picks, comes with guitar free!
askdjbfsivnsb =( Exactly what I want and cheap. But I still can't afford!!!! =[