My best friend was at a Tesla concert last saturday night and won a raffle for a discontinued Ibanez IC400, signed by the entire Tesla band and the local 98.5 "98 Rock" DJ Pat Martin. It was sold in honor of Steve Clausman, who helped several bands in the Northern California area get started.

There are no guitarists in my friends household, so I thought I would get your guy's opinions on this axe. It plays great, sounds great, fantastic sustain... we're trying to decide whether to keep it on his wall or what. We're not sure what this guitar is worth with the signatures, could you all help us out with your opinions?

Thanks alot UG!
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at Mar 24, 2008,
keep it until the band split up THEN sell it.

EDIT: freakin sweet guitar btw
cool guitar and cool band but i duno how much it should b sold 4
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Play it! I've got a Jackson RR3 signed by the members of BFMV and I play the hell out of it, regardless of sigs. (Although I make sure it's still there, not rubbed ).

The Ibanez IC400 is well specced out, mahogany body, set neck with 22 frets. See if you can talk your friend into playing guitar or getting it yourself.
Thanks for the replies. I think he'll put it on his wall to remember Steve Clausman.

Any other opinions?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
My best friend was at a Tesla concert last saturday night and won a raffle for a discontinued Ibanez IC400, signed by the entire Tesla band and the local 98.5 "98 Rock" DJ Pat Martin. It was sold in honor of Steve Clausman, who helped several bands in the Northern California area get started.

There are no guitarists in my friends household, so I thought I would get your guy's opinions on this axe. It plays great, sounds great, fantastic sustain... we're trying to decide whether to keep it on his wall or what. We're not sure what this guitar is worth with the signatures, could you all help us out with your opinions?

Thanks alot UG!

Welcome to the Iceman club (if ya get it)! Been playing my IC400 for years, and it's my wife. Nice gitbox.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece