I spent all day yesterday hanging out with them for Easter, and playing Scrabble and Solitare all afternoon got old fast. I'm going there again on Wednesday and Thursday becuase my grandfather is having surgery. They have a ****ty computer with dial-up so I'm going to miss out on gaming for a while... I think I'm going to bring my Zune and possibly my acoustic guitar. They have satellite TV, but that can get old... Any other ideas?! I think I might actually bring a book to read D:
Why don't you spend some time with them? They wont be around for long.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

ahhhh. im having the same exact problem right now. i'm at my dads house in the worst state ever. im here until thursday and i wanna put a bullet in my head. this is the most boring time ive ever spent somewhere.
My grandparents on both side of my family are dead. I miss my nanny every day, spend time with them!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Looks like a great time for you to start landscape painting.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Spend time with them, any chance you get.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by rickyy
My grandparents on both side of my family are dead. I miss my nanny every day, spend time with them!

his grandparents obviously suck if hes gonna resort to reading.