Does anyone know how much it will cost at Guitar Center? I looked on the mini-site and it didn't say a thing.
Started my band Borderline, we have some gigs lined up soon. If you are in the Milwaukee area and want to hear us or know of some places for gigs or are looking for a band to gig with, message me and let me know
Quote by ibikinz
Around £500 QUID ACODRING TO tOTAL gUITAR.

i like total guitar but the songs they tab nowadays are terrible!!
what happened to maiden and metallica??
Quote by a6l6e6x1
i like total guitar but the songs they tab nowadays are terrible!!
what happened to maiden and metallica??

I SOOO AGREE a6l6e6x1 you are my new hero.
Quote by ibikinz
Around £500 Quid According To Total Guitar.

I live in the U.S., so this doesn't really help...

Thanks for trying anyway.
Started my band Borderline, we have some gigs lined up soon. If you are in the Milwaukee area and want to hear us or know of some places for gigs or are looking for a band to gig with, message me and let me know
Yeah, they've thought it all through. A mini-site with a lot of 'the worlds greatest guitarist with the world's greatest guitar'-stuff and then nothing about the price..
It looks like a great shuffle though.. But it aint being sold in my country! Too Bad!
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
You COULD Get a Plain plus top and swap the pups, you'd have the exact same guitar, for cheaper, I might add.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
It's $699 on zZounds, but it says the item is discontinued.

And according to gibson.com, it's $1,464.