well, if i HAD to choose, call of duty 4

prepare for ppl telling you to just take the money and spend it elsewhere.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
i heard Rainbow 6-2 is better then Cod4 but i imagine the online for Cod4 is mind blowing
Probably CoD4, Rb6 las vegas 1 was kinda boring, twas alright but nothing great.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
You should get "A Life." it's a great game, you don't even need to buy it or have a system to play it. The controls are simple. All you have to do is something productive instead of video games.
Quote by k00kie M0nster
You should get "A Life." it's a great game, you don't even need to buy it or have a system to play it. The controls are simple. All you have to do is something productive instead of video games.

*Sigh* Must you be like that? CoD4 by the way. Also, gaming thread from now on.
666 BRO
Quote by k00kie M0nster

hahahhaa
yeh it is true
video games waste your life
but ther still fun every now and then
Cock of Doody 4: Modern gayfuckstoopid.

Trust.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
COD4
+ Amazing Online
+ Fast paced
+ All sorts of game modes
- Weak Story
RSV2
+ Amazing Story/Co-op/Terrorist Hunt
+ More tactical
+ Awesome character customization
- Online isn't as fun

IMO, you should buy them both, but if you're just buying one, go for COD4 (online is better).
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahahhaa
yeh it is true
video games waste your life
but ther still fun every now and then

Because we can all be ultra productive people like you who never waste any time and are always helping out society in every way. Yep, it sucks to play video games. Give me a break.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
*Sigh* Must you be like that? CoD4 by the way. Also, gaming thread from now on.

Unfortunately, yes.

EDIT: here's the thing: i enjoy playing video games every once in a while, but there are so many people who just spend hours a day playing video games wasting their life. I'm not saying it's absolutely terrible and that I spend all my time helping out society, but there's so many more better things to do.
Last edited by k00kie M0nster at Mar 24, 2008,
Quote by k00kie M0nster

said the man posting on an internet forum....
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
i play COD4 round my mates alot, online. Seriously its awesome.

If i dident play guitar, i would buy an xbox 360!
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
^ If I had $500 I would buy you one so you could always experience it. God I love CoD4. To Stratele
666 BRO
COD4 is much better online, and has a good story. Vegas has a good story and co-op which is great, but the online multiplayer is a bit boring.
Quote by NutZz?
said the man posting on an internet forum....

+1
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
it depends what kind of shooter you like...

vegas is more of a strategy, sit on wait, hide behind a wall and wait, sneak around, etc. in other words, i find the gameplay to be rather slow, something that i cannot stand in a shooter

cod4 on the other hand seems to move alot faster and keeps the feel of the old cod series. cod4 just seems alot less technical than vegas and the gameplay feels alot smoother.

id go with cod4 but mind you the only thing i have played in both versions is online
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"