We all have some. What are some of the things you decided to do with your old little 15 watt solid state amps? I'm looking for some creative ideas.
Sell it on Ebay or to your local guitar shop or charity shop or a friend and make money?

nah not sure sowwie.
Get a lot of them and create a wall of amps in a room, it would look moderately badass
Quote by OneRust
Get a lot of them and create a wall of amps in a room, it would look moderately badass

moderately badass indeed
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
Set it on fire?

wow...did not see that coming
c'mon be creative

play 'who can throw the ****ty amp the furthest' contest
or
test it to destruction by doing things like drop it out of windows, smashing it with a hammer and EVENTUALLY setting it on fire
Slash speakers for fuzz
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by 4seampowerchord
i meant making something out of them. maybe making a talk box for them?

oh okay
make a fort
t'would be awesome
light your old crappy guitar on fire, and light your crappy amp on fire, and proceed by smashing the two flaming objects together :P
put a midget inside and you have your talkbox.

don't forget to feed it some cheezbrgrz every once in a while
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

i've ran a 20$ toy keyboard through my old practise amp. it got really loud and sounded pretty good.
could you hook up your old amps to your regular amp and put them around the room so that you get a surround sound guitar setup?
My fuzz idea was serious
Quote by jxljxl

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

Exactly what it says
You cut your speakers (probably not as haphazardly as 'slashing' suggests, but still...) and when you play, you get fuzz from the speaker - old bands in the 60s used to do it for their dirty sound, i think the guy from the Kinks did it
Quote by jxljxl

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

Let's see... I've set it on fire, kicked the living crap out of it and knocked it over. It STILL WORKS.

No matter how much they sound like crap, those MGs are built like tanks.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
edit* you could gut it and a lot of other electronics/appliances and mix the two. I just think a computer would be the best.

Toaster-Amp!!!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I have an old Marshall Lead 12 solid state mini full stack sitting in my room.

I never use it because the tone is balls, but it looks bad ass in the corner behind my guitar.

EDIT:

One of my friends took an old SS Crate from the 80s and made it into a housing for his PC.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
One of my buddies made a full stack out of his dad's speakers...... the distortion sounds like hell but if I run my Guv'nor through it it doesn't sound TOO bad.....
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
make a dollhouse?
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Make it into a portable that runs off batteries (There's an instructables on this)

Or take the apart the casing and put the amp and speaker into a guitar case so you always have your practice amp with you.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Keep it around and if you ever do any recording, it may come in handy. You might find that you can tweak it to do some off the wall things that you don't want to push your other amp to do, or you might find that some licks sound better on it....

Also, for example, (with smaller amps that don't push a lot of air), you could lay it on it's back, hang a microphone above it in a glass vase and get some nice high frequency resonance within the glass vase for some cool sounding recorded licks...

You can also use it for running stereo effects....
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator