Diammond Halo chorus or EHX Small Clone
MXR Evh Phase 90
EHX Microsynth
EHX Stereo Memory man with hazarai or MXR Carbon Copy
RMC Teese Wizard Wah
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
ISP Decimator Noise Reduction Pedal

Guitar:
Gibson SG Standard (perferably late 70s) I really just want it for the buckers!

Misc
Cables
New Levi straps
SKB pedalboard manegment system

Comments/Opinions?
Pretty solid. Nice choices!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You think i should go with the carbon copy over the Stereo memory man? because i do love zany efx so I lean toward the EHX pedal. Also, are there better choruses for cheaper than the Diammond?
I'd lean towards the Line 6 Dl4 rather than the SMMH, just because it's easier to use, and you can save three presets which is a lot easier than having to fiddle with a load of knobs all the time. it sounded really nice when I tried it too, way better than some of the other digital delays I've tried/heard.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Ya the linde 6 dl4 sounds nice and has some crazy affects I just added it to my board but the memory man is good to I also love the Splawn amps but instead of a SG I would get a Gibson Les Paul Double Cut and put a seymour duncan in the bridge but that is just personal preference.
Looks like you won't be buying much else for saving then

You know the rules though - CLIPS
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Its a basic... I will not be spending any money on anything else. I'm makin 1k a month (high schooler) and my dad is payin for the cab for my splawn and I already have a few hundred... the fx alone cost 1200 lmao. So the SG I won't be getting for a long long while.
Quote by Highwaytohell
Its a basic... I will not be spending any money on anything else. I'm makin 1k a month (high schooler) and my dad is payin for the cab for my splawn and I already have a few hundred... the fx alone cost 1200 lmao. So the SG I won't be getting for a long long while.

Would you be getting a '70's original?
he's full of ****
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by papersun87
I take it you don't plan on spending any money on gasoline or food this year . . .

A: No car anyways
B: Mooch off friends for food
But seriously what do you guys reccomend for chorus
Quote by Highwaytohell
But seriously what do you guys reccomend for chorus

EXH Small Clone?
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Quote by Yngwi3
EXH Small Clone?

Great pedal but I wish it were a little more controllable. My favorite chorus type sound is that simaliar to Andy Summers in The Police. What chorus will best get that taste?
I don't listen to much police but the EHX theory clone I think that is what it is called sounds pretty good but I would also recomend checking out the MXR chorus.

And I know what you mean on the pedals I just dropped around $500 at guitar center on three pedals man do I hate the prices at least I am one pedal away from finishing my first ever pedal board. Hope you find what you are looking for and I just checked out some more splawn sound clips and they sound amazing.
isn't the early police stuff a boss chorus?

I know that Andy uses CAE stuff now, but it is uber pricey.
Yeah, I think that's a Boss CE-1 or something. Pretty pricey when you come across them on Ebay, a brilliant alternative would be the CE-2 though.
But daaamn that's some nice gear...
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Yeah the Boss Chorus is actually one of the few Boss pedals I like - try it out I think it's got a fair few controls.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Personally I'd rather go for a G-Major or something rather than do the salsa dance with that many pedals (that new Nova System actually looks tasty).

Voodoo Labs has an excellent chorus that's worth looking into.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by Kendall
Personally I'd rather go for a G-Major or something rather than do the salsa dance with that many pedals (that new Nova System actually looks tasty).

Voodoo Labs has an excellent chorus that's worth looking into.

Not a fan of Multi-Fx systems, rather have lots of great pedals and dance than one only OK processor! I will look into the Voodoo labs, sounds good. Not a particular fan of the Boss pedals personally, They are OK IMHO. Any other Ideas?
^You tried out one of these CE-2's though? They were discontinued in the mid-eighties and most of them were made in Japan. But daaamn were they good...
I recomend you try one out before you put up your Anti-Boss Shield
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr