Okay I don't know which one to choose, this is my second guitar
I'm doubting between this one:
Epiphone gothic Les Paul Studio PBK:
http://www.musicstore.de/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/MusicStore-MusicStoreShop-Site/en_EN/-/EUR/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=TOZgS1SZUWSb0000000000000000eZLs5CIy?CatalogVideo=&ProductUUID=YJ3VqHzmGjQAAAEXHAtgyFir&CatalogCategoryID=uebVqHzleRoAAAEVSxpWf70R&JumpTo=OfferList

Ibanez sa 160: (or any other decent ibanez in the same price range)
http://www.musicstore.de/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/MusicStore-MusicStoreShop-Site/en_EN/-/EUR/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=TOZgS6SfaObm000000000000000069U1hJwc?CatalogVideo=&ProductUUID=2YLVqHzmq4AAAAEXCSRgyFiy&CatalogCategoryID=4zfVqHzlSHgAAAEVdhxWf70R&JumpTo=OfferList

Which one should I buy, and why? what are the main differences?

Btw, I listen and play rock / punkrock like ac/dc, blink 182, sum 41, green day, but sometimes i feel like playing a bit system of a down / other metal .
Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
if you need access to the high frets, choose the ibanez(maybe try to find a model with two humbuckers instead of h-s-s) otherwise, the LP may be a bit better even though I don't personnaly like the goth
What's wrong with the goth, and i don't need access to the high frets :P
Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
Never get anything with goth in the name

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Prankster1990
What's wrong with the goth, and i don't need access to the high frets :P

then go with the goth, definitely. it's much better for the style of music you wish to play. the only instance in which i would suggest the ibanez over the les paul would be if you wanted to play Yngwie Malmsteen-esque
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
okay thanks, although i don't know Yngwie Malmsteen
Is it also good for grunge?
Quote by imdeth
personally I like the look of the Ibanez better, and it's true if you go with the paul stlye you're gonna run into some problems when you're looking to go high on the fretboard....even if you don't see yourself needing it now, believe me in a year or so you're gonna wish you had those higher frets to work with. I bought the Zakk Buzzsaw last year and already I'm feeling constricted when I try to take it higher, HIGHER!!!!
The Ibanez.

I don't like Ibanez, but the Studio series of Epi and Gibson LPs (including the Epi Goth Studio) are such utter ****e that I'd happily take even the worst Ibanez over them.
Quote by Prankster1990
okay thanks, although i don't know Yngwie Malmsteen
Is it also good for grunge?

yussir.
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
Gordon I see what you guys mean.. It's only handy for up to the 16th, i thought it would go to the 19th or something at least :P Can you guys suggest me another good epiphone sg/epi les paul or ibanez in the price range of 250-350€?
Quote by imdeth
Rock and other stuff he likes does not require 24 frets. I don't think they even reach past 17 or something. That epiphone is a terrible guitar, My friend has it. If you want a les paul, go to
rondomusic.com
Its really nice although I think they only ship to the USA.
Schecter Daimen FR Special
Guitar Rig 3
Quote by imdeth
That's a tough one, they both suck.

I like Ibanez but I hate entry level ones. The tremolo on it sucks and if you use it once, it'll go out of tune. If you're not a tremolo player, I would recommend just getting a fixed bridge. Don't care too much for those pickups either.

If you're looking for a LP, I suggest saving up for the standard which are made almost the same quality as the Gibsons and can be had for not too much more than the one you linked.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Then would anyone be so kind to tell me what guitar I should buy in the price range of 250-400€? :P
rock / punkrock
Quote by imdeth
it looks nice, what's the sound like?
Quote by imdeth
Quote by Prankster1990
it looks nice, what's the sound like?
I can't really describe how it sounds in words but it's modeled after pete townshend model and has pretty decent hardware on it. Great for rock and the likes. You're gonna have to go to the store and try it out first, which you should do anyway because ordering from the intarweb will most likely leave you dissapointed.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Yea I think I'm going to a local musicstore tomorrow :P but thanks omghi2u :]
Quote by imdeth
If you want a Les Paul try out a Standard instead of a studio, they're generally much better.