Alright i have $115. i want to buy all of these things but i dont no which to choose.. a case, a amp, a wah wah pedal, and a distortion pedal. maybe new pickups. the amp i have now is a gorilla tc35 50 watt amp. i need u guys to help me figure out which ones to buy. Thanks!
I think you should save up some more and buy a new amp
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
$115 dollars is about £57, right? Well, you couldn't really get a decent wattage amp for that. Personally i'd go for the distortion pedal. I'm thinking of getting an EH Metal Muff myself.
Save your money and wait until you have enough to get a decent amp.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
im a kid so it would take me about a whole year to get another 100 bucks. unless for ma birthday i got money.. but thats in september.. christmas is to far away too. my amp sucks right now soo. but im thinkin of getting a distortion pedal and a case..idk plz help
If he saves up and buys a new amp its gonna do him alot more good the a distortion pedal
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
itll take me about 6 months to save up enough. maybe i should jus get the case and distorion pedal and for my b day save up and for christmas get a new guitar maybe a really good amp..plz help though!
Save up for an amp. Save at least $400-500 for a decent one. What music do you play?
I'm tellin yah a distortion pedal won't help much.

just save and get a Classic 30 or something

you'll thank me
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
damn dude, a year to make 100? That sucks, I make $100 in two workdays and I don't consider myself lucky

But anyways, if I was you, I wouldn't buy any pedals right now. There's no point in trying to make a crappy amp better with pedals, just save up and get a new amp. In the end it will be best. And since you said you're just a kid, it doesn't sound like you're on the road gigging or anything like that, so I doubt you need a nice hardshell case. If you really need it, just get some used gigbag or something. Hell, if you hang around GC and ask long enough, they will probably just hand you a fender gigbag. They throw those things left and right.
and put the pedals on hold, in my opinion. save up for a good amp.
i play metal like metallica. im getting my bc rich virgin in a matter of a week. i currently dont have a case.. lol i dont no if i can wait like 6 months lol. unless i mowed laws
the guitar i have now i the worst guitar in the world no joke.. lol they used tape to make humbuckers..haha and the quality is ****. so many dents and crap. bought it used. so i couldnt wait to get a new guitar sooo..plz help
Last edited by tdogg12 at Mar 24, 2008,
I dunno... don't you have to go to a Liberal Arts school for a while to mow laws?
Anyways, I think you should have gotten a new amp first before a new guitar (unless you really couldn't play it). I can't believe that i'm saying this, but I say get a distortion pedal. A metal muff would work. It's just, you don't have a job to get cash anywhere near fast enough, and the disto on your amp prolly sucks, so get the MM.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
im thinkin of buyin a mm for now and in september formy b day and christmas buy a like 500 dollar amp.