...Like the ones they use in "Legs" http://youtube.com/watch?v=yNvOPN1LoQ4 @ 1:48.

I've wanted one since I was a kid but can't even find out what they are called. I did devise a plan to make one but would rather buy something for fear of destroying a guitar.

They aren't the only ones I've seen use them so something must be out there...
...Anyone?
if you find them I want one. Love the Top.
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
I just bought one of the straps for $15.
It's so cool! The only thing I regret was not buying one sooner. The customer service at the store was amazing as well.
Here's the link:

www.guitargearandaccessories,notthepityoun00b.com

i'm a dick
I watched something the other day and Billy is big on customizing his guitars, as yall probably know, what he did was take a battery powered drill and and when he hit a button it pulled the trigger, thus causing the guitar to spin...wow that made me sound smart! I need to come to the pit more often
I'm pretty sure I have this sussed out how one would work.

Now go make one.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by rush5757
I just bought one of the straps for $15.
It's so cool! The only thing I regret was not buying one sooner. The customer service at the store was amazing as well.
Here's the link:

www.guitargearandaccessories,notthepityoun00b.com

i'm a dick

You bastard! I was so happy! Just had to crush a man's dreams didn't you...
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the strap. If you notice, they don't even have straps on their guitars.

Basically they had modified belt buckles and they modified the backs of their guitars.

So, from what I can conclude, they put some sort of screw, or a steel tube of some sort, and made a housing for it on the back of the guitar.

Even if it is a screw, it would be easy to make, if you felt like modding your guitar.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
my uncle had an old steinberger bass with one on it. what it was, at least on his bass, was a plastic mount that you put your strap on. then the mount would lock into the guitar untill you forced it out of the locked position. then it spun freely till you put it back into the locked position. i think thats all they used
You can find them on this site: [url="http://www.martinezguitar.co.uk/spanish-guitar-music-shop/martinez-pro/martinez-pro-invisible-guitar-strap/[/URL"]
Took me a while to find this but they're the absolute business! Its called the Martinez Pro Guitar Strap and they will post worldwide.
Last edited by timmo789 at May 14, 2013,
FIVE F*CKING YEARS.

God damn.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.