Hia!!!, I am kinda new here... does anyone know how to change the font on your profie???....
iam confussed!!! haha

oh an anyone know of any good blues songs?
Lizzy ♫

you know where you are??... your in the jungle BABY!!!!

YOUR GONNA DIIIEEEEEE «♫
Good blues songs? Just start off with Robert Johnson's complety discography. And check out some SRV. That will get you started.
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Quote by sonixon
you cannot change the font on your profile.

So then I was wondering how to change the color.
Quote by sonixon
you cannot change the font on your profile.

Yes you can. You can change the font family, the font size, the font color, and whether its bold, italics, or underlined.

Here's some codes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<style type="text/css">a:active, a:visited, a:link { color:#B22222} <br />
a:hover { color:#66CCFF; } <br />
</style><br />

^ this one changes JUST the color of the font on links, underlined texts, etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<style type="text/css"><!-- span,td,body{font-family:franklin Gothic medium; font-style:italic;font-size:16px;color:#C58917;} //--></style>

^ this one changes the actual text on your page/profile. You can modify the text family(where it says franklin Gothic medium), the style(where it say italics), the size(where it says 16), and of course the color(where it says #C58917)

You can look at my profile as an example. Also heres a link to all of the color codes...

http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm

Just copy and paste the one of your choice into the appropriate section in one(or both) of the HTML color codes I posted above.

OH YEA! Those HTML Color Codes are to be posted in your "About me" section of your profle...

My Profile ---> Edit Profile ---> About me & Interests ---> About Me [html allowed]
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
thanks ya'll
Lizzy ♫

you know where you are??... your in the jungle BABY!!!!

YOUR GONNA DIIIEEEEEE «♫