has been leaked...

I've listened to it 3 times so far, and I'm really starting to get into it. It's different to say the least. Still punk elements, but there's a lot of folk in there as well. The instrumentation is quite special. Very well produced, but I think it reflects the complexity of the album.

I'm quite pleased with the outcome of the album personally. The songs also feature a broad range of different subjects, which is in my opinion, a welcome change.
Anti Flag
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i listened to the album once and i have to say im really disappointed, most of the songs are really boring, draggy and slow, the mood is gloomy and dull. the only decent songs off there are spit in the face, the smartest bomb and the ink and the quill. there are some bad attempts at folk and ska here...
Quote by recklessnick
i listened to the album once and i have to say im really disappointed, most of the songs are really boring, draggy and slow, the mood is gloomy and dull. the only decent songs off there are spit in the face, the smartest bomb and the ink and the quill. there are some bad attempts at folk and ska here...

I like the folk song, infact it was my favourite at first. I like the personal side of the album, it's got a lot more emotion froma personal point of view and is less political in a sense. Favourite song atm is The Modern Rome Burning, I really like the Mumia Abu Jamal transcript at the start.
they play that song, bright lights, on one of the local radio stations

which also plays creed, 50 cent, and the dropkick murphys
These songs sucked...I want my money back and I didn't even buy ****.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
That would be because that song is pretty poppy and sucks.

was just letting it be known, i have no opinion on the matter
Personally, it sounds exactly like the last album to me. It's good, but not something I'm going to listen to all the time.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Wow, your mind is easily swayed.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i just heard the album again. and bright lights and vices are pretty good too. the album is more slowed down, but the lyrics are more mature and sentimental. for anti-flag fans who can't get into the album, you have to listen to it again and read the lyrics while listening
Quote by devourthekitten
Hey, guess what! Anti-Flag suck.

Hey, guess what! Taste in music is subjective.
Quote by recklessnick
i just heard the album again. and bright lights and vices are pretty good too. the album is more slowed down, but the lyrics are more mature and sentimental. for anti-flag fans who can't get into the album, you have to listen to it again and read the lyrics while listening

Yeah, it grew on me too.
Quote by LPBassist
Hey, guess what! Taste in music is subjective.

I hate when people say **** like this...

"Hey, Anti-flag sucks"

"Well, sir, that is your opinion...."

"....no **** you ****ing retard, that is why I said it, that doesn't make them suck any less"

by saying "That is your opinion" or "Taste in music is subjective" I am not going to realize, "Omg, he is right, Anti-flag seems to suck less now because you opened up my eyes to this thing called an opinion."

ugh.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
wohooooooo another ****ty release by Anti-Flag

man when are these guys gonna quit...
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by devourthekitten
Hey, guess what! Freedom of speech!

America! **** Yeah!
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
this album sucked HUGE balls was a complete disappointment they took a **** on all hardcore anti flag fans and made them cry themselves to sleep hoping that actually isn't anti flag on that record