Page 1 of 4
Alright most of you know about the digiclipse thing by now but I was just on 4chan and someone posted a website about a group of people who think pokemon are real...

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pokeclipse/index.php?act=idx

This is either a bunch of /b/tards making fun of digiclipse in a very epic way or another group of very lonely individuals.

Either way its hilarious...
Quote by patsox834
Man, you're clearly in the wrong place. The dudes of the Pit are ladykillers.

Totally
wtf..?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
awesome.

I can now get advice on how likely I am to get an Albino Charzard after selective line breeding.

PSN ID: ArranP
The fact that a mudkip is the main Pokemon on the banner convinces me this is just a 4chan joke.
I Liek mudkips
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
I haerd you like Mudkipz. I'm sure they're just a bunch of /b/tards with an epic parody.
I think the fact that the main banner has a ****ING MUDKIPZ on it shows it's run by /b/tards.
DIO FOREVER
Quote by 60CycleHum
I think the fact that the main banner has a ****ING MUDKIPZ on it shows it's run by /b/tards.

Oh?

What if they just like mudkips?
We're only strays.
If pokemon ever do become real i will serioulsy put my guitar down to go catch a dragonair
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
It seems that while the hackers that attacked our previous site have yet to attack, we are being flooded with trolls from sites like CE from GameFAQs. As a result, no new users will be validated for a short while. I apologize to any true believers who are unable to post in the interim, but the mods and admins need some time to sort out the trolls.

lol. i wonder how old these people are. lol
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
I was out with some "friends" of mine today, and we were in the library. Well out of boredom, I decided to check this website to see if there had been any development or information on real life Pokemon and other things.

Well, my friends with their keen eyes saw the banner "Pokeclipse: Real Pokemon Believers". They proceeded with laughing at it and saying "Who the hell believes in Pokemon? Seriously, where did you find this website".

I turned around and said "I believe in Pokemon, we have bare facts which prove they exist and we have almost found a way itno their world or atleast found a way to know they are real!". They paused, and then started laughing at me, calling me gay and told me to stop joking.

I bought up some threads and explained it to them, and told them that they are idiots for laughing. I grabbed my bag and left as they looked at eachother in silence.

Did I own them? I'm also nervous to see them tommorow, so I'm wondering what I should say to them. angry.gif Seriously, these people annoy me when they laugh at our beliefs when we have the truth infront of us.

that was epic.

and of course its fake.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
"Water can't come from nothing either, it probably comes from Squirtle Squads or something. When it rains, it's a Blastoise in mating season spraying its Hydro Pumps."

"I cant wait to keep Bidoofs and Jigglypuffs as pets. I am SO excited!!"

Oh lawds this cannot be real.
Last edited by MyNameIsRamone at Mar 24, 2008,
After reading a few threads, these guys have GOT to be less than 13 years old, every single one of them. Pokemon was a money machine created by Nintendo, not a real ****ing world

What a bunch of morons. Well, it's cheered me the hell up to know there are people more delusional than me
haha reading some posts on that are like the funnyest ever to read
Manchester United
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Woah?
some oen send an army of shrinks on these kids.

"My parents sent me to a therapist who pretended to be my friend but betrayed me by giving me pills that stopped my visions of Pokemon! angry.gif But now that I'm 23, I stopped taking those evil pills and I'm starting to see the Pokemon once again!"

They have a plan against it. And they are older than 13.
i'd appreciate it if ya'll didn't make fun of us
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders

mudkipz r3@L!!!!!!!!!1!!!!11

lol
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
"Well, like some of you, I have been to the Pokemon World, and like most of you, I find it much better than our world. However, I only go there at random times, so I can't really choose when I want to go."

He's been to the pokemon world, it must be real.
"i go to church, and i relly think jesus is a pokemon "

I guess I never thought of it that way.

I wanna sign up for this though 'cuz there is a guy recruiting for Team Rocket because Giovanni told him to in a vision.

EDIT: HOLY ****! later in the religion thread:

"Religion is so stupid. Adults with imaginary friends."

this dude believes in Pokemon
Page 1 of 4