This amp is on ebay for 400$ to buy it now! I play alot of blues. And i want to get the Clapton, Mayer, Hendrix, Slash tone all together. And i want it to sound kinda Marshall Bluesbreaker(ish). Do you think i could get what i want out of this amp?

Thanks
It may work. I'm not keen on those models.
I know Peavey classics have a major old clapton tone when cranked. It'll be hard to get all of those tones together.
Which tone is the most important to you?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
It may work. I'm not keen on those models.
I know Peavey classics have a major old clapton tone when cranked. It'll be hard to get all of those tones together.
Which tone is the most important to you?

John Mayer and SRV
John Mayer actually used to play a Hot Rod Deluxe. Now he plays Two Rock amps. SRV played Super Reverbs I think. You might want to look into getting a Fender tube amp.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Traynor will do a good Fender impersonation on the clean channel, and that's a good price for the YCV 80. Keep in mind that it's a big amp. About as powerful as a Fender Twin. You're not going to overdrive the power section without hurting yourself and those around you.

A Fender Blues Deluxe, or Peavey Delta Blues might be better choices, but that's a quality amp for the money.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
There is a few Hot Rod Deluxe's on ebay from 200-300$ would that be a good idea to try to nail that Mayer/Clapton tone? Ill use it with a ts9 and a keeley Katana boost.