Is this common? I have a real stinging pain on the tip of my finger from playing to long, Feels like a blister but yet visably I dont see anything different on my finger from normal. Can you get blisters under callusus maybe? I dont know. ty
Hahaha, I'm pretty sure that happens to anyone that plays enough guitar. Play until your fingers bleed.
haha wasnt sure mainly cause my fingers didnt look blistered hah. is playing till i make em bleed just gonna make it worse or heal better
Yeah, this happens to a lot of people. It can depend on your string gauges, how hard you play etc. But don't worry, the pain won't last for long. Eventually you will grow real blisters! There are different stages of blisters!
Yeah...mine did that once. It felt like i had a really bad splinter in my callus.
It eventually went away, just play through it and one day, you just wake up and be like "whoa! that pain thingy's gone..."

Playing guitar is your medicine!!!!
O O

___
Quote by Jericho114
Hahaha, I'm pretty sure that happens to anyone that plays enough guitar. Play until your fingers bleed.

+ another 1
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
just play through that pain its other wierd feeling pain you have to worrie about. like pain in your palm dont play through that pain. but soon your fingers will be hard as a rock..no pun intended.. then youl be fine.