Alright my limit is $700 for another guitar. I've been shopping this out for weeks and weeks and can't really pin out what I want. I can get whatever guitar I want for less than the musiciansfriend prices and the such. I'm looking for the superstrat styling of guitar. I play mostly metal sprinkled with a little blues.

I'm leaning towards the Dinky series from Jackon and Ibanez's S and RG series in that price range. Suggestions would be much appreciated.
Gibson.
the S520EX or the S420DXQM
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
Swapping the pickups is most definitely happening. DiMarzio's are made where I live. I can get them for dirt cheap.
Gibson.
Quote by ThrashIsGreat
Swapping the pickups is most definitely happening. DiMarzio's are made where I live. I can get them for dirt cheap.

Man, thats fortunate! Go with it! If you can find a second hand Maverick F-1, buy one! There brilliant, but not for sale anymore.
Yeah the guy at my guitar store stops in the factory before work every day. It's very cool.
Gibson.
Schecter C-1 Classic. It can Play Jazz to Death Metal easily. The pickups are already intense (JB/Jazz). Neck through for great sustain, great finishes and fretboard work. All around amazing guitar.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Schecter C-1 Classic. It can Play Jazz to Death Metal easily. The pickups are already intense (JB/Jazz). Neck through for great sustain, great finishes and fretboard work. All around amazing guitar.

Ah, on a side note, I've always wanted the Schecter Classic but there aren't many people that have them where I'm from, in fact nobody has one! So its cool to hear some other postive comments directed towards that sexy guitar! Money money money! Come my way!