would it b a good upgrade? r they ne good? i heard theyre one of their best sellers
ƒuck your nuts
Quote by esp1234
Hmm..I'd say get a new amp instead.

i jst wanna knw about the pick up right now
ƒuck your nuts
Quote by meanppls7

oh...well, can't help you with that sorry.
Quote by meanppls7

unfortunately how "good" a pickup will be depends on the amp you have, so no, it won't be a worthwhile upgrade.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
well i cant buy amp cus im already buying an originl floyd so wont have enough money for the amp unless i get outbid since im buying it on ebay ;]
ƒuck your nuts
you need a new amp!!! but i have in my jackson and i love its like a paf but with way more balls. also its not really high output but it has soooooooo much tone and its a trembucker btw
Quote by hot4teacher
you need a new amp!!! but i have in my jackson and i love its like a paf but with way more balls. also its not really high output but it has soooooooo much tone and its a trembucker btw

uhh wut are talking about?
ƒuck your nuts
iam saying its a paf style trembucker with way more balls, but through that box of digital evil you call an amp you won't see a difference in tone.
Quote by meanppls7
ill probably get a valveking if i dont get the floyd

*vote goes to valveking*
i have a screamin deamon they are br00tal

..i would suggest get a cheap schecter with duncans but not pay for the deamon, get a zoom g9 amazing amazing valve pedal, stick it via the cube or headphones cos you dont need a big amp and when you are gigging stick it bang thru the PA and it will be br00talz. also handy for rehersals if you practise somewhere you need to travel to.
I dunno, TS. You have a Dimebucker on and Edge III equipped guitar, into a Spider III. Isn't that about as brutal as you need?