Page 1 of 2
...seriously.

was just in my room yesterday and got a phonecall from a withheld number and it was a guy ranting and raving about me "shagging his bird" while he was in prison and that he was gonna find where i lived and kill me

now...a few of my friends said its one of those prank call things...but the guy asked for my name and then said it later on, and reacted to things i said

any ideas?

i mean...i know for sure that i don't know him or any girl he would be with...as ive had long term girlfriend, who also doesnt know any one with his kinda accent (scouse)

(scouse = liverpool for those who dont know by the way)

but yeah...im pretty sure nothing will happen, maybe an extreme case of wrong number but just wondered if anyone knew more about those prank things and if it could be that?

also, i had a call a couple of days earlier which went like this:

*ring ring*
Me: hello?
Caller: hi is this rob?
Me: yeah...
Caller: oh sorry, wrong number.

think theres a connection?

-rob
x
You gave his bird the hiv.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Start thinking about buying a glock.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Can't you go to the phone company and figure out who it was?

+1

Get that ****er thrown back in the can.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
find and **** his pet budgie, that way if he kills you, atleast you didn't die for no reason
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
it's possible it was me, i call random ppl and threaten them or their families. it turns me on..
if you really are worried about it just start carrying a knife for a bit and/or place a tire iron, baseball bat, etc in strategic spots around your house.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
He's scouse.

Lock up your hubcaps and put your 12 year old sister on the pill. Quick, it may be too late.
Some very respectful answers here. Good going guys.

I think you shouldn't worry about it, if you didn't do anything then there's a big chance it was a wrong number or prank call, or if you happen to get into a situation, you can probably talk yourself out of it since you honestly don't know him or his girlfriend.

Getting wound up about it will only break you down, just keep a straight back and enjoy life. And maybe not wander dark alleys alone too much for a while, just to be sure.
harsh man.. give us an update if he kills you.
all roads lead to rome
Haha, nothing to worry about probably. I've had one or two of those as well.
You say you didn't and have a long term missus. No worries then.
Quote by Luppi
harsh man.. give us an update if he kills you.

I should have lol'd.
Nice knowing ya.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Th earlier call kinda' sounds like he was gonna' ring you anyways, so I think it's a huge prank. If someone rings, asks your name and then says wrong hnumber, it obviously isn't. Face it, who's gonna' know the name of a stranger?

Anyways, I'd just let it go, if someone comes for you, ring coppers. If not, You'll be glad I posted this :P
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
Try not to think about it to much. Go to your phone company, see who it was. If you get anoher call dont ignore it! Call the police because it's not always a joke some people are like this.
I refuse to tell anyone who calls me who I am until they identify themselves and explain what they want.

Ask the phone company for the number if you're that worried.

-SD
If you know it's a prank, death threat them back.

Then they're gonna be the ones scared ****less.
LARGE TEXT
I think you should wait outside your house with a close friend, then when he comes to get you, offer the friend as a good will sacrifice. This will at least get you on good negotiating terms.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
he probably did it for teh lulz
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL

Scousers gonna getcha, Scousers gonna getcha. Look at 'em... mean fockers they are.
Quote by SilentDeftone
I refuse to tell anyone who calls me who I am until they identify themselves and explain what they want.

-SD

Or even better, ask for their name first.

*ring*
Caller: Hello, is this Rob?
Rob: I don't know, is this Jeff?
Caller: Um.... I don't know!
*Caller's mind explodes*
Quote by rorythefaggot
I think you should wait outside your house with a close friend, then when he comes to get you, offer the friend as a good will sacrifice. This will at least get you on good negotiating terms.

i approve of your shenanigans.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Start thinking about buying a glock.

just no starting a thread about it.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
If you end up getting murdered, let us know?

I don't want to always be wondering what ended up happening to you. That'd be a total asshole thing to do, not telling us if you survived or not.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
.. Dudes, the guy's asking us to be a little serious here . That's some very harsh kind of sarcasm that's bein' thrown around.
Threadposter should've posted in Guitar And Bass Basics.. People are all friendly around there!..
Anyway, as some of the others have said, i really don't think you have to be worried.. I just don't understand why you didn't hung up instead of starting talking to him..
As I see it, it can be a retarded, a drunk guy, a guy on drugs, or a guy having fun.
I've had one of those calls myself one time, and as the fact of this posts existence, nothing happend!. Just go out n' live on the edge!
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Win haha

Quote by Gunpowder
If you end up getting murdered, let us know?

I don't want to always be wondering what ended up happening to you. That'd be a total asshole thing to do, not telling us if you survived or not.

Surely if he gets murdered he wont be able to tell you hes survived cos hes like.....dead? either that or he comes back to haunt you when your sitting in your lving room in the dark doing some freaky-luigi-board-ghost shit
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by TheKermal
.. Dudes, the guy's asking us to be a little serious here . That's some very harsh kind of sarcasm that's bein' thrown around.
Threadposter should've posted in Guitar And Bass Basics.. People are all friendly around there!..
Anyway, as some of the others have said, i really don't think you have to be worried.. I just don't understand why you didn't hung up instead of starting talking to him..
As I see it, it can be a retarded, a drunk guy, a guy on drugs, or a guy having fun.
I've had one of those calls myself one time, and as the fact of this posts existence, nothing happend!. Just go out n' live on the edge!

Or, you know, get yourself gunned down in the process.

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights
Or, you know, get yourself gunned down in the process.

What process? The live on the edge process?
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Quote by anarchy_skater
Th earlier call kinda' sounds like he was gonna' ring you anyways, so I think it's a huge prank. If someone rings, asks your name and then says wrong hnumber, it obviously isn't. Face it, who's gonna' know the name of a stranger?

They could always be asking the wrong name, so if you say yes to it, they know they have the wrong number.

But I'm sure noone does that.
Page 1 of 2