nope
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
No... Actually **** knows, what percentage is malt liquor? Would I be right in thinking it's around the same as Tennants Super or other tramp lager?

40oz is only 2 and a bit pints so I doubt one would do that much damage, obviously if you drink 10 of them you're going to be wrecked, but that's common sense
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
No, I find they get me all out ****-faced, falling into people and then cussing them like a total twat muffin.

I'm a mean-hearted, sarcastic asshole when I'm drunk, so I only drink casually.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
i dont know what your talking about but i gotta drink like a waterbottle's worth of straight vodka to get hammered, so probably not
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
back in the day, id drink a couple of them and get an ok buzz, but i dont drink much anymore so it does the trick for me......not hammered, but feelin pretty good
What's an ounce?

I guess science will tell you yes, but all the bragging liars on UG will tell you no.
I think 40oz is about a litre+malt liquor doesn't mean whiskey (I used to think it did), it's apparently over strength lager (about 8-12%)
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
play beer pong with 10cups on each side full to the line (red party plastic cups) will take like 2 1/2 40z.
It'll get you hammered if your opponent(s) are good like me
If you're not immune to alcohol like the rest of these people here who have to drink mouthwash to get drunk

Then yes
Yes.
Quote by faultyy
I think 40oz is about a litre+malt liquor doesn't mean whiskey (I used to think it did), it's apparently over strength lager (about 8-12%)

Oh, so two litres of beer?

I stand corrected, I thought it meant whisky.

One litre of whisky will fuck you up.

$5 for 40 ounces of 8% alcohol. You can't go wrong.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
one gets me a decent buzz, I have to drink two or three ( ) to get really drunk.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Muphin

$5 for 40 ounces of 8% alcohol. You can't go wrong.

*cough* Olde English tastes like fresh ass out of the microwave.

Try King Cobra 40z
The best tasting malt liquor i've ever had in my life.