Well, I haven't posted anything in this forum in I believe two years. I've been doing a lot of recording, but i've gotten a lot of criticism about my playing, so i've been hesitant to post anything on the net.

You can listen too it in my profile, as the title suggests its Communication Breakdown. I've never looked at tabs for it, so i'm very sure its far from exact, but I felt like putting it up anyway.

Thanks for any opinions, positive or negative

(if you want me to comment yours, put a link in your comment )
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
It's... fine, I suppose, if only a little repetitive.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
The guitar part is down, but it isnt the greatest to listen to without vocals. I say add some vocals and youll have a damn good cover of this song, because everything spot on. The solo was really good kudos to you on that.
Its was a good overall performance but it does lack feeling when there isnt any vocals and the same guitar riff over and over. But good cover.

Crit?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=820366
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?