I can only suggest you dont buy it, a signature MULTI effect pedal just screams noise to me.

Might only be me that believes this though..
That's pretty much a Zoom G1 with John 5's signature on it and some presets supposedly made by him. Even though it's cheap, I'd suggest trying one out first. I've never been a big fan of Zoom products.
John 5 probably doesn't even use it.

I've never heard a good Zoom.
Fender 60W Super-Sonic Head
Fender 2x12 Cabinet (Vintage 30s)
TC Electronics G Major
Boss Blues Driver BD-2 w/ Keeley mod
MXR 6 Band EQ
BB Preamp
TS-9
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

American Fender Stratocaster
Quote by StriferDiem
John 5 probably doesn't even use it.

I've never heard a good Zoom.

It says he uses it. Then again it could just be bologna. It says the guitar he uses is the John 5 Signature Telecaster and his effects come from this pedal??? But it isnt out until april?
I'm a huge John 5 fan, and I have to say that I find it very hard to believe he would use this. He has some crazy rig that is midi controlled from the stage and a wah pedal up front.
dont buy it
you will be better with Zoom G2 or a korg multifx
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
I saw this in Guitar&Bass Magazine and it made literally laugh out loud
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by ~Shred Hero~
It says he uses it. Then again it could just be bologna. It says the guitar he uses is the John 5 Signature Telecaster and his effects come from this pedal??? But it isnt out until april?

I highly doubt you'll find him using it in the studio or live. It's all about marketing.