He was a great artist, inventor, astromnomer (right?), anantomist (if that's how you say it), and sculptor.

But that's all I really know.
LARGE TEXT
troll thread is troll...
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
you're an idiot
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
He was the singer in Metallica before his heroin habit became too much for the band to function, so they brough Hetfield in.
He was a regular in the pit a few years ago. Got banned by Cas if I remember correctly, for linking to goatse. Shame, great guy.
Tell me. Have you ever been to school? Serious question. It's actually incredible you haven't heard of him. Definitely time to wikipedia that up.

Man...what kids aren't learning these days is scary.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Metallica's first front man.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
The inventor of pizza.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by urbanmyth2k20
i hear his name all the time.

I hope to GOD you're a troll.
This week I have mostly been listening to...

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
As an additional remark, I would advise everybody to stfu and listen to Buz XD

Quote by DanRev
He was the singer in Metallica before his heroin habit became too much for the band to function, so they brough Hetfield in.

Oh yeah, I remember now.
Quote by Alex S.
Jesus..

No Jesus was Jesus.

But anyway he was many things, an artist a sculptor an inventor and a biologist. He came up with the concept of the helicopter and the parachute though they didn't work in his time. He also would perform autopsys for the first look inside the human body really so yeah. He was kind of an important guy.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
No Jesus was Jesus.

But anyway he was many things, an artist a sculptor an inventor and a biologist. He came up with the concept of the helicopter and the parachute though they didn't work in his time. He also would perform autopsys for the first look inside the human body really so yeah. He was kind of an important guy.

why did you have to go and ruin the fun?
Quote by smb
He invented the roflcopter, didn't he?

he invented the design. it wasn't perfected until the internet came about and places like the pit and (dare i say it) 4chan popped up.

From left to right: Leonardo, Da and Vinci
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
He actually created the first black-power gun. he also could vision things. like make things stop. he look at a water fountain and visioned what it looked like while falling, then drew it.
God, i love the History channel
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
he was a dirty, dirty, man.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
i'm sick of all this **** with UGers making multis to try and be funny. We don't even have to worry about 4chan anymore, but our OWN KIND making **** threads! this is treason! it's betrayal! it's madness!