witch one is worth more for the money? ive been looking at jackson's and ESP for a while, but still can't figure out witch one i want, just need a lil help
esp
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
ESP's Will last you a while and are the best along Ibanez for playing metal. I'm guessing thats what you want to play because of the jackson.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
I peed while riding down a little slope in a trolley.

Because I'm so hardcore.

Quote by J Lock
No.
Wrong.
Yes, your opinion is wrong.

J Lock Likes The C***
you know they're pretty much the same guitar aye......... get which ever brand you want to be associated with when you're talking your instrument up 2 other people.............
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Go the LTD.. good value for money, and feels really nice and easy to play.
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.
get the jackson
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
man thats a good question, both great guitars, try them out. I think youll be happy with either one. I guess the EMGs would be better for heavier stuff. JBs are great but they are kinda weak for certain things, great if youre into NWOBHM tho.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
the jackson. also the poster above me is an ignorant fool. guess what idiot some of the best guitarists ever have used bolt-ons also, the dk2m is an excellent guitar with an awsome neck which is better than the esp. the pickups arent the best but they can always be replaced.
Quote by ironman1478
the jackson. also the poster above me is an ignorant fool. guess what idiot some of the best guitarists ever have used bolt-ons also, the dk2m is an excellent guitar with an awsome neck which is better than the esp. the pickups arent the best but they can always be replaced.

He never said the bolt is a bad thing...

Jackson. SDs FTW!
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)