Page 1 of 4
Basically one of my oldest friends was decided she doesn't know me anymore, because I'm supposedly "changing" and stuff because I started smoking pot.

She thinks I'm all addicted and everything, because I don't want to quit.

Okay basically when I 1st started doing it and I told her she freaked out, but didn't really say anything.

Then asked me to stop for a month to prove to her that I wasn't addicted.
I kinda fu cked this one up by forgetting and smoking during that month and then telling her about it.

So then she told me that her mom read the message and said that if she wanted to her mom would drive her to my house and tell my parents I was doing drugs unless I promised her I wouldn't ever do it again, so I said yes because I didn't want my parents to know, but since we go to different schools I was planning on still doing it without her knowing because she wouldn't ever find out.

But about a week later my parents found out that I had been smoking and then they told me that they didn't really care.

So I told her this and she said that she guessed she was okay with it then, but now shes been freaking out lately and stuff and saying that I'm dead to her and that she might as well give up on me and stuff.

I don't know what to do.

By the way shes never done any drug of any kind or ever been around them, so all she really knows is what the media tells the general population.

I love my friend and I love weed.

I'm trying to find a way to compromise and stuff, but I can't think of anything.
So basically, you picked a plant over a friend?
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
weed>friends

weed won't **** you over :P
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Get rid of the weed.
All your base are belong to us.
She's a real friend, you should be grateful for that. She's genuinely looking out for you.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
If your friend doesn't like it and you care for her...don't do it?
LARGE TEXT
I'm at the end of going through a similar sort of problem, from the other side.

It's a decision you have to make regarding your identity. Are you so much in love with pot that you're going to give up friendship for it?

Also be aware that your friend wants you to stop because she cares about you and thinks drugs are going to hurt you and the friendship.

Don't be fooled, it will come down to making the choice between the friendship and doing drugs. Choose wisely.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by XxX_CkY_XxX
I kinda fu cked this one up by forgetting and smoking during that month

Just so you know, that's where you went wrong.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Quote by octavarium78
weed>friends

weed won't **** you over :P

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Don't do weed then. Not like you NEED it in life.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by XxX_CkY_XxX
But about a week later my parents found out that I had been smoking and then they told me that they didn't really care.

Well it looks like you win right there.

But try to go halfway, prove to her you're not addicted and that you're the same person either way (that is, if you are).

Or you could tell her you stopped, continue to smoke, and then she gets back to normal and you two are cool again and then a month or so later tell her that you've been smoking this whole time and that it's just the idea/image of pot that is messing with her head, no the actual pot itself.
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
well you lied to her, don't think she can trust you anymore

so your gonna give up your oldest friend for drugs? dude...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Well it would seem that the plant is much more fun and less of a grass (ba-dum-tush) than the friend.
You know, you gain the most pleasure through the littlest pain, so what's going to hurt less - giving up weed, or losing your friend?

Pick one.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by FireandFlames
Why would you pick a plant over your friend?

Real original. Read the second post.

If she is a true friend she would threaten to tell you parents etc. Tell her to grow up.
Quote by rorythefaggot

that is so true, pick the friend she obviuosly cares
Quote by XxX_CkY_XxX
Basically one of my oldest friends was decided she doesn't know me anymore, because I'm supposedly "changing" and stuff because I started smoking pot.

She thinks I'm all addicted and everything, because I don't want to quit.

Okay basically when I 1st started doing it and I told her she freaked out, but didn't really say anything.

I kinda fu cked this one up by forgetting and smoking during that month and then telling her about it.

So then she told me that her mom read the message and said that if she wanted to her mom would drive her to my house and tell my parents I was doing drugs unless I promised her I wouldn't ever do it again, so I said yes because I didn't want my parents to know, but since we go to different schools I was planning on still doing it without her knowing because she wouldn't ever find out.

So I told her this and she said that she guessed she was okay with it then, but now shes been freaking out lately and stuff and saying that I'm dead to her and that she might as well give up on me and stuff.

I don't know what to do.

By the way shes never done any drug of any kind or ever been around them, so all she really knows is what the media tells the general population.

I love my friend and I love weed.

I'm trying to find a way to compromise and stuff, but I can't think of anything.

i wouldnt want a manipulative arrogant friend anyway
*just checked profile*

You're 15? Pot or any other drugs definitely isn't what you need right now.

I hate people who are between the ages of 12 and 16...
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by sgtpepperz
Or you could tell her you stopped, continue to smoke, and then she gets back to normal and you two are cool again and then a month or so later tell her that you've been smoking this whole time and that it's just the idea/image of pot that is messing with her head, no the actual pot itself.

Yeah 'cause lieing to her will make it all good wont it
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
If you're not willing to stop for a month to prove a point, you're addicted. Sit her down, have a serious talk. Explain that the media is wrong and tell her why you do it, how you do it, the ups and tell her the downs are from an uncontrolled person. That's what I did in a similar situation and now my friend is cool with it so long as I don't try to pressure her into it.
Quote by rorythefaggot

How do you figure that?.. the guy is trying to compromise with her.

If she's making you decide what's best for you, than she probably doesn't know anything. You need to tell her how you feel about it, and let her know that you're still the same person. If she's cool than she won't care.
Quote by Firzen_Zero
That is hard to believe.
Don't be ridiculous. It's not like there's such a thing as independent research!
Quote by campbell92
If she is a true friend she would threaten to tell you parents etc. Tell her to grow up.

are you kidding me? She just isn't educated about weed and thinks it's addictive. If she wasn't a real friend she wouldn't have done anything because that'd mean she didn't care. She obviously thinks it's addictive and harmful and is doing everything possible to help him. Can you define "real friend" for me again?
Alright, enjoy losing a genuine friend that cares enough to look out for you when she thinks you're doing something harmful.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Well you can't say it isn't somewhat addictive if this idiot couldn't even leave it alone for a month?
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill

You chose weed over a friend? You're a ****ing douchebag. Asshole.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

It's pretty... egotistical I guess, for your friend to expect you to change your life for her.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by Count Seanula
Yeah 'cause lieing to her will make it all good wont it

Well he's already covered that.
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
Page 1 of 4