Page 1 of 2
Man I was getting crazy pissed off. I have about 11GB worth of music on my computer and only 1GB of it can fit into my MP3 Player. This fact alone pissed me off. Then it wouldn't put any music in the mp3 player at all. Even though nothing was in it. Finally I just had enough. I threw it against the floor a couple times and stomped on it again and again. It is completely useless now. Now I have no choice but to get a Zune for my B-day. I have no idea how to control myself anymore. My anger is completely out of control.

I'm trying to get pictures but I can't find any good batteries.

I was going to workout but **** it now. I'm way too pissed off about my MP3 Player that I wouldn't be focused at all. I'll workout tomorrow.
im..................sorry??
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by giantsfanftw
Man I was getting crazy pissed off. I have about 11GB worth of music on my computer and only 1GB of it can fit into my MP3 Player. This fact alone pissed me off. Then it wouldn't put any music in the mp3 player at all. Even though nothing was in it. Finally I just had enough. I threw it against the floor a couple times and stomped on it again and again. It is completely useless now. Now I have no choice but to get a Zune for my B-day. I have no idea how to control myself anymore. My anger is completely out of control.

I was going to workout but **** it now. I'm way too pissed off about my MP3 Player that I wouldn't be focused at all. I'll workout tomorrow.

Don't get annoyed with your camera and destroy that too!

In all seriousness, get help.
When this drunk guy tried to start on us and threw chips at my mate, he got vinegar on his mp3 player so he decided to wash it under a tap.

Needless to say, it broke.
iPod classic? 80GB for $250.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
maybe you just needed to format it? (was it new?). If you keep destroying things I'd just get a cheap one to be honest, it will piss you off less if you smash it up again
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Muphin
Seek help.

Holy shit, I was just about to post exactly the same thing, but you posted it first.

You're not spying on me, are you?
You sir, are a fool among men.

Meh, I guess everyone does stupid things out of anger.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by C O B H C

Holy shit, I was just about to post exactly the same thing, but it was already there.

You're not spying on me, are you?

Er... no. Of course not
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
You did have 1GB. Now you have 0.
Did we learn anything today?
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Nice.

My 20gb Zen is gradually dying out, the battery is deteriorating. My first one was replaced after 4 days.....these Mp3 players are so unreliable.

Ipods are actually better than they use to be, I might consider one of them next.
1gb is worth like a buck now, im surprised they don't even come in a 10pack

ipod 80gb ftw
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Nice goin', man. Real smooth.

The worst thing I've ever done out of anger was dropped my PRS to Drop C, cranked the volume and distortion, and played some generic angry music. I can't imagine smashing something.
Quote by Novacane...
Nice.

My 20gb Zen is gradually dying out, the battery is deteriorating. My first one was replaced after 4 days.....these Mp3 players are so unreliable.

Ipods are actually better than they use to be, I might consider one of them next.

Mine has been going for years...
Quote by Muphin
Er... no. Of course not

*Scans room for hidden cameras*

I'm onto your little plan.
You poor abused child, how dare that computer not sync correctly!
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Novacane...
Nice.

Are they definately better? I'm considering getting a touch to replace my ipod mini which I've had for like 4 years, the only thing putting me off was the sound on my mini wasn't very good
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Just get a Zune and shut up.

/thread
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

spend the money for the zune in an anger management thing it will help you believe me.
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by GiantRaven
Mine has been going for years...

To be fair after my first one broke down after 4 days, this one has had very few problems after almost 2 years. I just like to moan.
Quote by giantsfanftw

There's your problem.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Novacane...

My 20gb Zen is gradually dying out, the battery is deteriorating.

I have the same thing currently. When I got it almost three years ago, the battery lasted for ****ing aaaaages. Like, four days. Now I need to carry my charger with me everywhere I go, a half hour bus ride kills the battery

I refuse to give in and buy a new one though!

I <3 my Zen
This week I have mostly been listening to...

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
As an additional remark, I would advise everybody to stfu and listen to Buz XD

Quote by Novacane...
To be fair after my first one broke down after 4 days, this one has had very few problems after almost 2 years. I just like to moan.

Don't we all
you should have just broken something else, like a knuckle. by punching your fists together. like an ape.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by faultyy
Are they definately better? I'm considering getting a touch to replace my ipod mini which I've had for like 4 years, the only thing putting me off was the sound on my mini wasn't very good

My problem is battery now and to be honest Ipod are hardly renowned for good battery life, so I think Creative do edge it still, even though Ipods have got a lot better since the early models.
Quote by Flying Couch
Nice goin', man. Real smooth.

The worst thing I've ever done out of anger was dropped my PRS to Drop C, cranked the volume and distortion, and played some generic angry music. I can't imagine smashing something.

Umm I threw my twin brother into a glass mirror that my mother got from her now deceased sister...
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Telling a story to the pit wont help your anger. =/
(\__|)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain World Domination.

92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.
buy a zune, duh. You don't have to really tell us this.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Gutted.
Good choice on the Zune though. The new ones are really nice.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Page 1 of 2