Goddamn this thing is well made. i was gonna get a custom made 7 string due to the lack of good 7 strings out there but this is top quality. might put bareknuckles in and need to get elixers on but its all good.
How's the tremolo? Stays in tune after dive bombs?

Are those EMGs?
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Last edited by omghi2u at Mar 24, 2008,
Quote by omghi2u
How's the tremolo? Stays in tune after dive bombs?

Are those EMGs?

no trem as i said. have one on an ibanez and i hate them. the tonepros bridge is the best system for comfort, palm muting, sustain and also being able to pick 'ponticello'
Yea...didn't read your other post. I think schecters are wayyy underrated. They have superior hardware compared to many other brands in their price range. I've been looking at schecters lately but I've been thinking twice about the LICENSED floyds as compared to the real thing from higher end schecters.
Fender Strat
Genz.Benz Black Pearl 1x12
Probably the best purchase since the guy who got his Mesa set-up or the guy with an ENGL.

I was thinking of buying one, but cheaped out and bought the RG7321 (I regret it so much right now...)
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I had a C-7 Hellraiser for a few days before I decided it wasn't for me and opted instead for my current C-1 Plus. The only reason I brought it back was because I wasn't feeling the seven strings - the guitar itself was amazingly constructed and sounded great. If I ever want to play on a seven in the future, I'm not thinking twice about getting myself another Hellraiser.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Probably the best purchase since the guy who got his Mesa set-up or the guy with an ENGL.

I was thinking of buying one, but cheaped out and bought the RG7321 (I regret it so much right now...)

i was thinking of that since the ibanez s7 has a trem, otherwise i would have got the s7. im finding it tough to adjust with playing chords and scales.

i will end up getting a luther to thin down the neck and leave it wood with tung oil, and also take off the front finish and leave it tung oil. ive got too many black guitars (not racist or anything just get fed up of em)
Last edited by EvyDefMetal at Mar 24, 2008,
wow, i get horny everytime i look at it thinking about getting c1 classic
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Member 6 of the CARVIN CLUB!!

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
Quote by EvyDefMetal
i was thinking of that since the ibanez s7 has a trem, otherwise i would have got the s7. im finding it tough to adjust with playing chords and scales.

i will end up getting a luther to thin down the neck and leave it wood with tung oil, and also take off the front finish and leave it tung oil. ive got too many black guitars (not racist or anything just get fed up of em)

Well, I wanted the trem for the simplicity of changing strings and that I never change tuning (E standard all the way!), now I realize I was an idiot...the trem sucks for palm muting...and it kills its sustain
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Nice dude, love the feeling of a new guitar.

I'm thinking about getting a scheter or Jackson soon. I love the dinky series of Jackson but Scheter has really nice guitars.

I'm an ibanez fan myself though ^^
welcome to schecter land! i will never turn back, esp with all the features and price point
main rig

*schecter C-1xxx w/kent armstrong distortion and ultra distortion p/u
crate palomino v16 (usa)
EH big muff (nyc)
EH small stone (russia)

SCHECTERS UNITE!
PalOmInOOO