do you think this is cool? i designed it by myself. i'm still thinkinf about the back and side.
any way it can be cooler?
Last edited by tigerxc10 at Mar 24, 2008,
I dunno, it's OK. How many threads have you made about your Cheap Iceman?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Mar 24, 2008,
This thread was brought to you by 10 year old doodlers everywhere. It sucks.
nope the biggest problem is its unoriginal, any shnook can put a paint design on a guitar but very few can design a practical, good looking peice of equipment... no offence.
Quote by tigerxc10
i guess no one likes my design

Print out this thread and put it in a safe place with that design. Thirty years from now when you're a world-class luthier you can frame it to remind yourself about how wrong everyone was about your ability.

Your design is awesome dude!
I love it. If you can get it with paintbrush texture look it would be awesome. I do graphic design for a living, and have always wanted to get a custom design. I give you props man. Very nice design, very balanced.
The blue-ish one was way better... and before you go spending ALOT of money on a paint job... buy a REALLY GOOD guitar first... then paint that one