Hay yall, i know i already posted a thread regarding this but i got some more questions...
ok, im looking at the map of the parks, and is it possible to do 3 parks in 3 days? or will my group have to decide carefully about what rides to go on and stuff? and, are there any good restaurants in the parks and stuff? the parks im talkin bout are animal kingdom, magic kindgom, and hollywood studios(MGM)
thanks!
I honestly don't think that hollywood studios is that great, so i would skip that, but if you have something specific to see go there. For me i was disappointed. Also, yes you can do 3 parks in 3 days, very easily. Space Mountain is also the best coaster by the way, so ride that one the most. As for restaurants, nothings bad but nothing is great either. You can't win or lose with restaurants there.
Quote by curtis15
I honestly don't think that hollywood studios is that great, so i would skip that, but if you have something specific to see go there. For me i was disappointed. Also, yes you can do 3 parks in 3 days, very easily. Space Mountain is also the best coaster by the way, so ride that one the most. As for restaurants, nothings bad but nothing is great either. You can't win or lose with restaurants there.

i'm goin with my school band, and i can't skip it, so im outta luck there