what do drummers use to get "drummer tabs things"

i dont know what there called or what website has them but i need bright eyes ones

my ehh sister needs it for some dudes birf day present
They use the searchbar.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
mxtabs has drum tabs, but drums can be worked out pretty easily by ear. Its generally the hi hat every quarter, snare every half or whole. and bass drum is thrown in wherever the drummer wants it to be. Toms are also used, but mainly for fills. But enough of that, just listen to the song and you can figure out the beat pretty easily.
most of the time you can hear it just by listening to the song if you know what to listen for. you can also usually throw in some improv. other than that, mxtabs should have some

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
well that sucks! i was gonna get a new belt for printing drum tab things.

OMVM!
tabs for drums?

anyways, just google drum tabs duh...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Drum tabs are major suck, and for the most part if you can't pick it up by ear have little x's drawn on an akward map looking device won't help much.
Learn how to read standard notation for drums or listen to the songs.

Or get GP5.

Just my two cents.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
mxtabs is good for drum tabs. they are easy to figure out by ear if you know how to listen. btw thanks for reminding me about mxtabs lol i had been waiting since like november for it to get restarted but forgot all about it. *goes to check site*
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
I do play drums and I can tell that drum tabs are usually worthless. Either try to find a place that'll sell you the official sheet music, or learn it by ear. It's actually very easy if you know what you're doing.

So, in short, Learn it by ear.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i have been playing for 5 years and still can't use drum tabs. notation is so much easier, alot less messy.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by AngelOfHatred
What's next, vocal tabs?
NO! accually my sister printed all the bright eyes lyrics there were...she must be in love with that boy or somthin
You can't tell by listening to it?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.