OK heres the deal

I have an Ibanez Iceman, and i ****ed up the nut (lol) pretty bad trying to file it down for thicker strings.

If i were to install a rolling nut onto it would it make setting up a lot easier?

also just to clarify Rolling nuts are good for Stop Tails? I do extremely heavy bending with my strings, but from what ive read they are geared for non FR trems.
They would for a TOM style guitar but aren't worth the hassle for one. They also don't work well with heavier strings. Do a test nut with a plastic nut, and then buy a nice bone or Tusq nut and cut it to fit.
Hmmmm

well on ebay they are like 10 bucks, and i was only setting it up with 12 gauges...

but the problem is cutting it lmfao i am by no means a handyman i just mess those things up
Quote by Tedward
Hmmmm

well on ebay they are like 10 bucks, and i was only setting it up with 12 gauges...

but the problem is cutting it lmfao i am by no means a handyman i just mess those things up

Like I said, buy a plastic nut to practice with, and then get a bone nut. Or you could have a luthiir custom cut and fit a bone nut along with a setup for probably around $70-$80 ($50 for the setup, $30 for the nut).