Poll: Do you find Larry the Cable Guy funny?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you find Larry the Cable Guy funny?
Yes
6 14%
No
30 70%
Who?
7 16%
Voters: 43.
Do you find him funny?

I personally don't and I my band for some reason couldn't believe I dont find him funny. They spent 20 minutes badgering me on the subject like it was unbelievable someone wouldn't like his brand of "comedy".
He's not funny, just vulgar and disgusting.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
He purposely acts like a redneck, and I hate rednecks in the first place so it's not a good act for me.
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
Are you in a country band, by any chance...?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
hes plain and simple just not funny,

bill engval, jeff foxworthy, and RON WHITE

they are funny in those "redneck" category, cept i dont get why rons considered taht
I don't find him funny, but I do like the rest of the guys from the Blue Collar comedy tour (Ron White's my favorite, Jeff Foxworthy not so much).
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Are you in a country band, by any chance...?

Nope. simple garage band near Philly =/
Have you ever heard his real voice?

It's so facking funny compared to his "redneck" voice. Anyways, he just sucks...he makes no real sense and whips a "Git 'r-Dun" out of nowhere and people go ape****...and we wonder why American intelligence has gone down the loopty-loop.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Have you ever heard his real voice?

It's so facking funny compared to his "redneck" voice. Anyways, he just sucks...he makes no real sense and whips a "Git 'r-Dun" out of nowhere and people go ape****...and we wonder why American intelligence has gone down the loopty-loop.

it's called a catchprahse dunb@$$
The first time I heard his segment on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, I laughed forever. His whole angle is to be stupid, and it worked for me the first time I saw him. Then, I realised that he gets paid for that. I hate his guts...
He was funny when he did his first special.
After that, the rest were all the same...and it just kinda got crappy.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Bill Engval and Larry the Cable Guy are horribly unfunny. Jeff Foxworthy is decent and Ron White is hilarious.
I like his comedy. It's a bit dumb, but so what. I have to be in the mood for it. I'm just not a fan of his following. His redneck wannabe fans are far more annoying than his jokes could ever be.

EDIT:
Quote by Muphin
He's not funny, just vulgar and disgusting.

Don't you post in the Pit? Yeah...
like its been said before larry the cable guy was funny the first time i heard him, now his jokes are old and just not funny.... and i am a redneck hell ill tell anybody that but i hate that stereotype that he does nothing but reinforce
Ehhhhhhhh.....

I used to find him really funny. Mainly because everything he talked about ACTUALLY happens in my area, with all the really stupid people and whatnot.

But it just got old after a while. He didn't have enough varying material. He was truly a one trick horse.

So, I guess I'm 50/50. Some of his older material is still funny to me, but he's not funny to me anymore with newer material, because it feels immediately recycled.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20