So a priest, a minister, and a rabbi walk into a search bar...

Wait, am I in the right thread?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Know what else isn't funny? Losing the g-
I mean, searchbar jokes.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
You're not funny...(correct usage of you're by the way)
and also...
*banned fruit*

You were totally expecting a searchbar joke, but i denied you.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To use the search bar.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
They really aren't, but everyone knows that, they just want an oppurtunity to belittle someone. Ugers power trip 24/7.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
who says there supposed to be funny?
people get sick of overdone threads. i think that all 08'ers should not be allowed to make a thread until theyve been on UG for a year. they can post in threads just not make threads.
Three blokes go into a pub.
One uses the search bar and is superior to the others.

Quote by rotaguy
people get sick of overdone threads. i think that all 08'ers should not be allowed to make a thread until theyve been on UG for a year. they can post in threads just not make threads.

Time been here doesn't mean shit. I've seen some truly appalling threads and posts come out of 03ers and 04ers.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Last edited by rorythefaggot at Mar 24, 2008,
Quote by rotaguy

Exactly. I agree. I made 2 threads in the guitar section, 2 in the amp section. That's it, that's all.
Perhaps limit the "no thread creating" rule just to the Pit if the administration actually makes it happen (doubt it).
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks