After a lot of research, hearing a ****load of clips, and Also trying the amp out. I've decided to go with the traynor YCv50 Blue. But it sells for about 800+ here in Canada.

Knowing that American currency is less if not the same as Canadian currency, I was thinking of ordering it.

So I just looking around on musicians' friend, and the amp is going for 743.

I decided to keep looking and found this

Linky

AS you can see it's going for 599, which is good cause it's cheaper. Should I trust these people?
Yeah man he has a perfect feedback rating. I wouldn't be worried. Hope it goes well.
The feedback seems very positive, great amp choice btw.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Yea he has power seller status and has great feedback. No problems you just saved yourself 100+ dollars
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Hmm so you are saying I have nothing to worry about eh? That relieves some of my stress. Also they claim to be dealers, how can I verify that? I'm kind of paranoid, it's a lot of money.

Has anyone had any experience with these people?
you can call Traynor and see if they are authorized, but I wouldn't worry. Look at his feedback in detail. Jump on it
anything in particular I should look for? I have no experience with Ebay, my dad is getting it for me, And he's not the most experienced person on earth either.
Always look at the feed back! read the comments people left to the person.
well his feedback is 2493 and 100% positive and he's a "powerseller". ProAudioStar isn't just a person, they are a business and are authorized dealers. They charge state taxes if you live in NY. Look at some of his previous sales here.
^ I talked to him several times about the traynor, and I shall once again. But I am going to L&M next week and I'll see if we can haggle the price down a bit
Quote by sum_ugly_man
^ I talked to him several times about the traynor, and I shall once again. But I am going to L&M next week and I'll see if we can haggle the price down a bit

Their employees are given a specific percentage that they can drop down for each item. So you wont get very much.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
but It's okay even if it's about 30 dollars less. Cause turns out with the shipping, customs and all that it comes down to about 800
I really like the gain channel on it, Got a punch to it. And then It's even possible to get a heavy tone. And the cleans are godly. I thank Slatsmania for telling me about this beast.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
After a lot of research, hearing a ****load of clips, and Also trying the amp out. I've decided to go with the traynor YCv50 Blue. But it sells for about 800+ here in Canada.

Knowing that American currency is less if not the same as Canadian currency, I was thinking of ordering it.

So I just looking around on musicians' friend, and the amp is going for 743.

I decided to keep looking and found this

Linky

AS you can see it's going for 599, which is good cause it's cheaper. Should I trust these people?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Curse you downfalling American Economy!!!
Quote by sum_ugly_man
Hmm so you are saying I have nothing to worry about eh? That relieves some of my stress. Also they claim to be dealers, how can I verify that? I'm kind of paranoid, it's a lot of money.

Has anyone had any experience with these people?

i ordered mine from there.
took like 8 buisness days to ship, but it got here. better than paying a extra 150 from MF
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
If they have perfect feedback and a score of 2500, I wouldn't worry about it man.
Quote by biased644
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Curse you downfalling American Economy!!!

The USD is still "worth more" as of today but it's falling. I won't be suprised if sometime this year the USD falls below the Canadian Dollar. Right now it's 1:1.0174
Quote by Gutch220
The USD is still "worth more" as of today but it's falling. I won't be suprised if sometime this year the USD falls below the Canadian Dollar. Right now it's 1:1.0174

Yep, debts and all.

Anyways, I'm heading to long and Mcquade tomorrow and gonna try it out for a long time.

Also Can anyone help me figure out the shopping + customs would run me? I live in Canada as I have mentioned before.