I was just wondering if anyone from UG did the LT? If you did the LT then can you please tell me what is going to on the test (so, I can study it or something)?
Last edited by The Arch Enemy at Mar 24, 2008,
Literacy test? The EQAO Grade 10 Literacy Test for Ontario high school students?

It's easy. If you can read and write English you're fine.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by The Arch Enemy
I was just wondering if anyone from UG did the LT? If you have done the LT then can you please tell me what is going to be on the test (so I can study it or something)?

Quote by The Arch Enemy
I was just wonder if anyone from UG did the LT? If you did the LT then can you please tell what is going to on the test (so, I can study it or something)?

My good sir, the literacy test is a test that is used to evaluate the student's ability of reading comprehension and understanding. The test will challenge basic knowledge of everyday vernacular and also a minor understanding of the way langauge works in conveying meanings through words.

If you understand every word in what i just posted, you will be fine,
I tried to fail the literacy test and I still passed. True story.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by curtis15
My good sir, the literacy test is a test that is used to evaluate the student's ability of reading comprehension and understanding. The test will challenge basic knowledge of everyday vernacular and also a minor understanding of the way langauge works in conveying meanings through words.

If you understand every word in what i just posted, you will be fine,

Huh??
its easy as hell, and you don't need to study
but looking at your unedited version of your first post, make sure you double check your grammar before handing it in
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
If you have half a brain, you will pass the test TS. I'm not trying to be some sarcastic douche over the internet here, I'm just saying, its not hard stuff. They aren't going to make you analyze King Lear or some **** like that, its a basic evaluation. If you are COMPETENT in ANY way, you will pass lol.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
hmmm........you.........need to study...........for a test.......that makes sure you can read and write?...............huh......................im utterly amazed...................
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Don't be dicks, he might be an exchange student or something.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.