I need help, my laptop (Which is a Sony Vaio), keeps freezing and makes some werid nosies. ANd Once I got a blue screen. I bought this like couple days after christmas. Does anyone know why its doing this. At first i thought it was my music so i deleted all of it. But now its back. Please HELP!
It a software issue, not hardware. Consider removing Windows?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Thats sucks, I'm getting a vaio in two days.

Anyways, did you delete the music because it was downloaded illegally?

If your getting a blue screen and stuff, it sounds like it might be pretty bad, may just want to wipe your hard drive and reinstall your OS.
well there was this guy who had the same kinda problem earlier today, cept his was with an mp3 player.

his name was like giantsfanftw or something like that. id suggest PMing him and asking for his help, he seemed to solve his problem pretty easily.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
wow, you must have money. how much did it cost *off topic i know* viao's are expensive.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by fender4482
wow, you must have money. how much did it cost *off topic i know* viao's are expensive.

No they're not, only the high-end super tiny ones are.

They have like $600 VAIOs. The really small, 10 inch big, finger print reading ones are cool looking and all, but I hear that they are limited in their specs because of their size.

I would've gotten one of those but it was $2100. Not really worth it.
Quote by fender4482