Page 1 of 3
Please read This post to get the idea!

If you dont belive look at the OLD post!

IF IT DOES NOT WORK OR THERE IS AN ERROR OR SOMETHING AND I CAN NOT UPLOAD THAT CERTAIN ARTIST I AM SORRY BUT I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT! LOOOKS LIKE YOUR OUT OF LUCK! sorry for any inconvienence!

PLZ DONT BE SHY! ITLL BE UP REALLY QUICK!

Below Are The Tabs People Have Already asked for!
The Rules: 3 tabs per person per day! i will not do ANY FOR U IF U ASK FOR MORE THAN 3 A DAY! There may be errors in a couple but there is a backup under with an ending like (2) or (3)

Just Post The Artist AND/OR A Comment and i will do it for you the file will Be Under "THE LIST" ( the one with the red font) when it is done! PLZ READ THE RULES!!

PLEASE LIST WHOLE ARTIST CAUSE I WILL NOT DO RESEACRH!!!

ALSO: MAKE SURE THAT THE FILE IS ALREADY NOT ON THE LIST 3 PEOPLE ALREADY HAVE ASKED FOR THINGS THAT R ALREADY THERE PLZ DOUBLE CHECK!!

Under is a list called THE LIST it is the list where your tabs will be displayed once i get ur message! ONLY COMMENTS AND OR Artist posts and if YOU DOUBLE POST I WILL NOT DO ANY FOR U I HAVE A LIST i keep that displays people who DONT OBEY THE RULES!!!!!
THANKS!

I Have Now Narrowed It Down To One List I took All From 1st list and inserted them in 2nd list!! Hope This HELPS

NEW RULE IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THIS I WILL NEVER DO ONE FOR YOU AGAIN... YOU MUST DELETE YOUR POST ONCE ITS UPLOADED THERE SHOULD ONLY BE MY POSTS RIGHT NOW CAUSE THE PEPPERS, BONEY M, AXENSTAR, DETHKLOK, JOSH WOODWARD, PARAMORE, VOID, LOVEHATEHERO, AND GALNERYUS DO NOT WORK.. SORRY BUT YOU GUYS HAVE TOO DELETE UR POSTS EVERYONE MUST DELETE THEIR POST ONCE ITS UPLOADED OR I GIVE FEEDBACK!!!!

THE LIST IS ALPHABETICAL ORDER! SO DONT LOOK AT BOTTOM FOR IT! THIS IS WHERE THE ARTIST WILL BE THAT YOU ASKED FOR AND THE DILES THAT HAVE BEEN SUBMITED PLZ MAKE SURE THAT IT IS NOT HERE BEFORE POSTING

THE LIST :

AC/DC

Aerosmith

Against Me!

Alice In Chains

Avenged Sevenfold

Bad Religion

Badlands

The Beatles

Black Sabbath

Bon Jovi

Brand New

Buckethead

Bullet For My Valentine

Clash

Cream

Def Leopard

Deftones

Disturbed

Doors

Dragonforce

Eric Clapton

Foo Fighters (New Album Not Included Look Below For New Album)

Foo Fighters (ONLY NEW ALBUM)

Guns n' Roses

Hatebreed

The Hives

Incubus

Iron Maiden

Jimi Hendrix

Joe Satriani

Judas Priest

Kiss

Korn

Lamb Of God

Led Zeppelin

Linkin Park

Megadeth

Metallica

Moonspell

Mudvayne

Muse

Nine Inch Nails

Nirvana

Ozzy Osbourne

Pantera

Pink Floyd

Queen

Queens Of The Stoneage

Racer X

Radiohead

Rage Against The Machine

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Rolling Stones

Rush

Sentenced

Sirenia

Slayer

Tenacious D

Thrice

Vader

Velvet Revolver

Venom

Wolfmother
Last edited by kyleking1313 at Mar 25, 2008,
Buckethead
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Dethklok, Bad Religion, and Against Me! would be nice please.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by kyleking1313
PLEASE LIST WHOLE ARTIST CAUSE I WILL NOT DO RESEACRH!!!
DtheGREAT: do you mean the read hot chilli peppers?

I don't quite follow you on the "Whole Artist" thing, what do you mean by that?
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by NorfIrIon
I don't quite follow you on the "Whole Artist" thing, what do you mean by that?

Just pick a band and he will get all their songs

Quote by DtheGreat
no it's just "pepper" they are like reggae/rock

saw them at warp tour, they were amazing.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Sadly Enough Dethklok And Pepper Are The Only Ones That Rapidshare Dont Work With So If You Have An Alternate Choice That Would Be Great

Sorry For Any Inconvienence This Has Caused!!
I have a CD that my fathers mate made for me. It has every single guitarpro tab known to date up until i think 2005 or 2006. Problem is though, it's like 5 or 6 GBs big so I couldn't upload it
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by kyleking1313
SurfinWithSatch: Was It In A List With Folders With The First Letter And Then In There it Has Folders With the name of the Artists! thats what i had and then i fixed each on and checked em over!

Nah mate. If my memory serves correctly is was just all one massive list on the disc. No folders.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Dude if you could do Hatebreed that'd be sweet.

And heres some artists I think you should do, because i can see people asking for them in the future
AC/DC
Judas Priest
KoRn
Linkin Park
Mudvayne
Nirvanna
Ozzy
Pink Floyd
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Those are just some popular artists that people might ask for. I'm just asking for Hatebreed. just giving you a heads up.
Quote by TehPwn3r
Dude if you could do Hatebreed that'd be sweet.

And heres some artists I think you should do, because i can see people asking for them in the future
AC/DC
Judas Priest
KoRn
Linkin Park
Mudvayne
Nirvanna
Ozzy
Pink Floyd
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Those are just some popular artists that people might ask for. I'm just asking for Hatebreed. just giving you a heads up.

THX i did all of those + MORE!
THX for the info!
queens of the stone age

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

Quote by Callo
queens of the stone age

its allready aded plz double check before posting! it is under "THE LIST"
alphabetical order!
Quote by kyleking1313
Sadly Enough Dethklok And Pepper Are The Only Ones That Rapidshare Dont Work With So If You Have An Alternate Choice That Would Be Great

Sorry For Any Inconvienence This Has Caused!!

Since dethklok is a no go, how about joe satriani?
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
Quote by Ktool The Girth
Since dethklok is a no go, how about joe satriani?

know wasn't that fast 45 seconds!
WTF no KISS i need a KISS tab what a **** list put kiss on there and beatles and dont forget stones

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

What the...? How are you doing this? I have a couple underground bands I'd like tabs for. I'd do them myself, because everything listed/asked for is pretty mainstream, so I don't want to spam it up.
umm. ya.. i have almost EVERY TAB ON MY COMPUTER i have over 1.56 gigabytes each one is less than 100 KIOBYTES ...thats how! plus i will do custom but whats the undergground band called?
Since its a new day, how about paramore?
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
hmmm...............

Revolution Deathsquad by Dragonforce.

if you can do it in 24 hours, ill definatly retire from tabbing
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Shadow Warriors
Axenstar - Far From Heaven album
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Quote by Ktool The Girth
Since its a new day, how about paramore?

and slipknot and eric clapton. thatll be my 3 for today.
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
Someone was asking about underground bands, I'd personally like to see Rx Bandits stuff, if you have that
Quote by Skirvy
What do you mean by custom?

no i meant i DONT DO CUSTOM srry.... i dont do certain albums but WHOLE ARTIST

ALSO PLZ READ EVERYONE the people that are beefore this post have all been uploaded except some those had errors plz check both lists to find urs if its not there, there was an error like with some of ktools

srry for any inconvience
Page 1 of 3