For those of you who don't know what that is, its ringing someone's doorbell and running like hell. It's so fun. Do you guys do it? By the way I'm not trying to be cool or bad ass, I'm just wondering if a lot of people do this.

EDIT: Also I do this a lot
i did. when i was 12.

good times.

just kidding.
me when i was 12 is gay.
coincidence with you?
round here its called nicky nicky nine doors
and if you come to my house ill tear you a new one
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
in like 7th grade we did it to these ppl's house and they called the cops, we went back to do it again about an hour later and they were waiting in a window above the door with a spotlight and as he went up to ring it they shined it and screamed 'haha caught you asshole!'

not anymore tho
Definitely not. Ding dong ditch is of young adolescents that have nothing better to do with their two friends on a Saturday night.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
1. I've heard of it.

2. Sounds like SOMEONE'S wishing they were 20 years old again.

3. I'm not enough of a douche to do this.

4. The below statement is false.

5. The above statement is true.

6. There is no spoon.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
At first I thought this thread was about male to female sex changes.

But, no, Ring-n-Runnin' (as its called here) is WRONG. It's a pain in the ass when you're at home and expecting company, so you run across the house just to see someone running off into the shadows/rustling behind your bushes.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
You mean Knicky Knicky 9 Doors? No, i do not. But i see 5 year olds do it all the time.
Quote by fallenangel20
1. I've heard of it.

6. There is no spoon.

im liking the Matrix reference
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by fallenangel20
1. I've heard of it.

6. There is no spoon.

I'm 15 dumbass
Well, around here it's more commonly known as nigger knocking (and yes, there's a lot of racists around here).

And no, I never thought it was cool. When my friends and I went through that 14-year-old-causing-trouble-is-fun stage, I still thought it was gay. I would've rather TP'd or forked people.
maybe if its followed by a bag of flaming **** or pelting of eggs but no i coulnt get off by just ringing a bell and running away like an air head
Quote by RPGoof
some of my friends were gonna do it at 3 AM one night but they fell asleep, stupid nubs

good story.
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
i thought that was called being an asshole....
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
actually i used to do it when i was 11, i guess it was pretty fun.....so how old are you again?
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by Hawk112
I'm 15 dumbass

I'm 15 too, but I outgrew this when I was 8. Mostly because my friends (I was just watching) got caught by one of their sisters, and we ALL got the talk. But besides, it's just a dumbassed thing to do for complete crap-bags to do because they have no friends. Is this true?
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
The kids around here are more hard-core. They loosen my lug nuts and I end up changing a wheel bearing not realizing my other wheel was simply loose. Those BASTARDS.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
yeah we do it where we live, its pretty fun I'm not going to lie. I could care less if people think its being a "Douchebag" Its given me and my friends lots of memories. We do it with like 10-15 people. Its a lot of fun.
id never ditch my ding dong anywhere. (hahahahahahah that was f**king hilarious)
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
A few friends of mine, a few years ago, went around greasing house door handles, car door handles, anything turnable that people used on a daily basis. They did this to almost every handle on 2-3 city blocks, took them all night. I really don't know what the hell happened after that, probably nothing even close to a funny outcome.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by C O B H C
Then grow up.

Someone seems to have just been SERVED!!!!! (*hint*TS*hint*)

Also, that was a typo, so thanks.....>_>
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
I outgrew this when I was 8. Mostly because my friends (I was just watching) got caught by one of their sisters, and we ALL got the talk.

Masturbation?

You decide.
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
ding dong ditching is only fun if you leave an armed claymore in front of the door with the trip wire tied to the doorknob.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
One day I was walking with my friends, and one of them stopped and said, "Hey, wait here, I know a friend who lives here." So we wait, and he approaches the door, the rings the door bell. He runs.

Me and my friends stood there confused wondering why the **** he was running, then it came to our heads, and we rushed the **** outta there.

I don't know if that counts, but I start doing it t ome friends now.

LARGE TEXT
Quote by Iamafunguy
yeah we do it where we live, its pretty fun I'm not going to lie. I could care less if people think its being a "Douchebag" Its given me and my friends lots of memories. We do it with like 10-15 people. Its a lot of fun.

Why the hell does it take fifteen people to ring a doorbell and run away? If anything, that just makes it more bewildering to the person who opens their door and sees an entire crowd of kindergartners (I'm assuming that's what you are) running away. Around here people just have parties and hang out...

Furthermore, you're an idiot.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by archangels666
Well, around here it's more commonly known as nigger knocking (and yes, there's a lot of racists around here).

And no, I never thought it was cool. When my friends and I went through that 14-year-old-causing-trouble-is-fun stage, I still thought it was gay. I would've rather TP'd or forked people.

where in michigan do you live? i've never called it ni gger knocking...
Quote by cheeseman3001
round here its called nicky nicky nine doors
and if you come to my house ill tear you a new one

Yeah same around here

*looks at area*

Man, London is so much cooler than Windsor.