every year my school has a band fest,so me and few mates are gonna play rick astley

knowing the pit I thought I'd fill you in
shows in about a month

there shall be pics,and it shall happen
SIGNATURES ARE FOR SQUARES.

....wait
and the majority of us shall not care
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I thought your school would play announcements and right as an important point is coming up, you play the rick roll video
What about computer-illiterate people who won't get the joke, and just think you're playing gay music?...
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China
What about computer-illiterate people who won't get the joke, and just think you're playing gay music?...

All the better?
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Yeah there's probebly only gonna be like 2 people who get up and leave, so vidz would be nice
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
it's not really a rickroll though is it? you won't have tricked them into expecting something else completely.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Yeah, I set my ringtone as Rick a while ago and everytime it rang no one got the joke since no one understands the internet and just called me a fag for playing gay music.

I find it catchy.
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
Quote by Lemoninfluence
it's not really a rickroll though is it? you won't have tricked them into expecting something else completely.

First, you start off playing some really heavy stuff, and then wham! right out of nowhere you rick roll them.
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
I was gonna play the pretender intro and then go to the rick roll drum intro, plus we were gonna try to circulate the video on facebook myspace etc prior to the show. also gonna project the music vid as we play

oh and I'll get vids of course
SIGNATURES ARE FOR SQUARES.

....wait
this sir shall be the greatest thing mankind has done
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
instead of making a thread telling us your GOING to do this, why didn't you just wait till after it was done, and then post the video? now I have to wait for it, dammit.

but also, awesome idea.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I like Rick Astley

I require the aforementioned video in order to continue living a happy existence.

Please kindly ensure that it IS infact taped, as I would suffer something horrible should the said event not be forever remembered on film

What?
Quote by Chikitty_China

I actually quite like it lol
sup?
Quote by C O B H C
Pics are somewhat useless in this case. We need video evidence.

+1
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
I think this is the perfect opportunity for the TS to rick roll everybody.
I don't think it can really be a proper rickroll without that smooth and sexy baritone voice.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I have yet to understand what all the hype is over a "Rick Roll", you play a song...big ****ing deal.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by kyle100
I have yet to understand what all the hype is over a "Rick Roll", you play a song...big ****ing deal.

because it pisses ppl off when you do it to them, therefore making it fun to do to ppl. 'Cause being annoying is the shizzle yo.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?