Page 1 of 7
i didnt see anything in the search but i was just wondering where everyone goes to college? i myself go to Georgia Southern University...what about you?
University of Florida
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
St. John's University. I'd probably drop out but I have a free ride so I'll make the most of it.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
I'm currently in HS, but I'll be attending DeVry for Video Game Design, or (hopefully) MIT for Computer Programming, whereupon I'll take DeVry courses online later on (probably after I land a solid job programming)
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
I'm not out of high school until next year, but I'm hoping to go to the University of Saskatchewan (In Saskatoon). Grant McEwan (In Edmonton) is my back-up plan.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I'm making that decision now actually. I heard back from all my schools and the ones I'm most interested in are University of Pittsburgh, Miami University of Ohio, University of Delaware, and University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Going up to see Miami this thursday.
I'm not there yet but i want to be a Kansas Jayhawk!
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
well im in Hilton skills campus in the north east of the uk lol
Look in my eyes what do you see?
Quote by RU Experienced?
I'm making that decision now actually. I heard back from all my schools and the ones I'm most interested in are University of Pittsburgh, Miami University of Ohio, University of Delaware, and University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Going up to see Miami this thursday.

Where does one live in the US where they can go UP to Miami...?
Centre of Geographic Sciences, I study a field in geography that analysis and queries geographical data, I am called a Geographic Information Systems Technician.

It's in Nova Scotia by the way, in the middle of nowhere, and reputably, one of the top, if not thee, schools to study geography/surveying/marine geomatics, whatever!

By middle of nowhere, i mean, a town of 450, 250 of them students...
The University of Edinburgh.

Quote by stephen_rettie
University of Edinburgh later this year

What course?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I'm going to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill starting in August or so.
Thinking about VMI.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I plan to attend the University of Virginia this fall.
My Gear:

Agile AL-2000 (Tiger-Eye)
Ibanez Acoustic/Electric

Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez TS-7 Tubescreamer [Keeley Modded]
Shrewsbury Sixth Form College
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
South East Essex College
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México,

great education for less than a peso for tuition (sp?)
Quote by stephen_rettie
enviromental and sustainable chemistry, you doin halls?

Sounds intense!

Yeah, I'm in Chancellor's Court in Pollock, just on my easter break just now before exams. Where you staying?

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
I'm currently in HS, but I'll be attending DeVry for Video Game Design, or (hopefully) MIT for Computer Programming, whereupon I'll take DeVry courses online later on (probably after I land a solid job programming)

There's a pretty big gap between MIT and DeVry
I'm not in college yet but I'll probably be going to Missouri this fall.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by Badreligionrock
Sounds intense!

Yeah, I'm in Chancellor's Court in Pollock, just on my easter break just now before exams. Where you staying?

def halls dunno much else past that you in your first year whatcha studying? ya should be great though my brother was in pollock and loved it
ill either be at University of Maryland or Virginia Tech for engineering

lord have mercy on my soul...
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
I'm officially at University of Southampton but I'm between courses. Thinking of switching to somewhere else on the south coast.
Quote by stephen_rettie
def halls dunno much else past that you in your first year whatcha studying? ya should be great though my brother was in pollock and loved it

You should probably think about applying fairly soon then for your residence, cos no one really knows how it's allocated (i.e. it could be first come first served). I do Accounting and Economics so it's pretty intense too, but it's a great experience. Just be prepared for loads of ****-headed toffs annoying the **** out of you every day.

Quote by Pinky19
University of Oklahoma for me.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
i hope to be attending Temple University if theyll have me, i have to apply by dec next year
The School of Visual Arts in Manhattan. I'm not in college yet, but I've already got my scholarship to there.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
I'm a junior right now, but I'm looking into UGA, Georgia Southern, and Oglethorpe Uni.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ