Poll Options
View poll results: Halo or Brawl?
Halo 3
67 34%
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
129 66%
Voters: 196.
Page 1 of 2
It turns out that I've been having a discussion with several people about which game is better. In my opinion, Halo 3 is better because that stages are soooooooo much bigger, the story is really interesting and the online multiplayer games totally rock! Brawl is not as fun to me even though I like it.
Which one do you like the most?
Brawl gets boring after a while.

I like Halo 3 much more.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
You can't compare two totally different games. Plus Brawl is only fun with friends.

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
You fool. There is no comparison. Halo 3= Super Smash Bros= Epic Phail..
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Quote by Leper Messiah
You can't compare two totally different games. Plus Brawl is only fun with friends.

sure you can. I think Halo 3 is more fun than Brawl. Comparison made.
halo 3 was disappointing, brawl is epic. brawl all the way.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Last edited by an epic mistake at Mar 24, 2008,
both
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
ive had 3 brawl parties so far...just a bunch of friends come over and nerd out. halo got old really quick...LUCAS FTW!
Quote by an epic mistake
halo 3 was disappointing, brawl is epic. brawl all the way.

+1

could not have said it better
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
I've never played either, I don't have an XBox 360 or Wii and I have no friends with either.
Last edited by Spockleatard at Mar 24, 2008,
Quote by tophue
neither. video games are useless

lets intentionally go into threads where people talk about things we don't like and make fun them! Self esteem, here I come!

Anyways, I'd side with Halo 3 on this one. The only SSB I liked was the first one.
Brawl is much more fun IMO, because it offers a much larger nostalgia factor along with a solid fighting game. Not to mention the challenges and unlockables, and masterpieces to games I have yet to play.

Halo's just a FPS that's as mundane as ever.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
How are these comparable? They are completely different genres, with completely different gameplay mechanics, and were created with completely different goals in mind.
Go get your shovel.
Don't try to compare these two games, they are completely different and not even the same genre of games. Both are fun online, but Brawl seems to be more fun amongst friends, a "party game" you could say. Not to say Halo isn't fun, but it's definitely frustrating unless you have people of the same skill playing with you. I have a feeling more people are going to say brawl, but you have to take into account that it's newer. When Halo just came out people were obsessed with it too. Not so much anymore.
I don't need a sig....
its hard to compare 2 games so different... and Im pretty sure versus threads are banned. But whatever they are both awesome games but halo is my fav
Halo 3!!!!!! Zomg I Love Killing People, Teabagging Them, Laughing When I Win, Blaming The Haxorz When I Lose, Yelling Racist Comments For No Reason, Then Yelling At My Mom To Bring Me Pie!!!!!!!!! Then I Invite All My Friend Over And We Play All Night, If The Ladies Stopped Once And Actually Let Me Finish Saying Hi And Didnt Call Me A Pizza Faced Creepy ****head They Could Come Over And See Me Pwn Faces And We Could Become Sexually Intimate!!!! Like Jeeeeeezzzzzzzzeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Im A Major Grade 2!!!!!!!
wtf? how are u comparing two entirely different games, that arent even on the same counsel?

halo 3
I don't like either. Brawl had a lotta hype, and I think it's lame compared to the hype, and I just don't like Halo anything at all.
Quote by stephen_rettie
Halo = Overated

SSB!!!!!!!

+1

Quote by Smitherz
Halo 3 is sh*t dude

+1
Quote by Gregray88
Halo 3!!!!!! Zomg I Love Killing People, Teabagging Them, Laughing When I Win, Blaming The Haxorz When I Lose, Yelling Racist Comments For No Reason, Then Yelling At My Mom To Bring Me Pie!!!!!!!!! Then I Invite All My Friend Over And We Play All Night, If The Ladies Stopped Once And Actually Let Me Finish Saying Hi And Didnt Call Me A Pizza Faced Creepy ****head They Could Come Over And See Me Pwn Faces And We Could Become Sexually Intimate!!!! Like Jeeeeeezzzzzzzzeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Im A Major Grade 2!!!!!!!

You basically just summed up 90% of the male population of my school in that informative post.

Also, Brawl ftw.
Brawl's so much more fun for local multi-player.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
BRAWL! YOU STINKING BAG OF HORSE MANURE!

Why would you even ask this question? The answer is clear: BRAWL!

Side Note: Pit (the character) > Your mother.
Quote by Tophue
neither. video games are useless

True. In fact, they're almost as useless as internet forums.
And I mean that in the best possible way.
i've owned halo 3 since like the day it came out and i've always loved it, then about the time cod 4 came out i was like well halo is getting boring and i bought cod 4 and i was like, hellz yea epic win, halo is gay and then i played brawl and i was like hell yea, epic win 360 is gay, and now im considering selling my 360 for a wii cause i can really only play brawl like maybe, 2 times a month if im lucky
Quote by fender1618
i've owned halo 3 since like the day it came out and i've always loved it, then about the time cod 4 came out i was like well halo is getting boring and i bought cod 4 and i was like, hellz yea epic win, halo is gay and then i played brawl and i was like hell yea, epic win 360 is gay, and now im considering selling my 360 for a wii cause i can really only play brawl like maybe, 2 times a month if im lucky

dont. the wii is just a gimmick. its really not as fun as the hype says. i have a wii(well my little bros btu anyway) and xbox360(mine halo 3 edition too). now brawl is fun dont get me wrongits great when friends come over we have a blast. but it gets extremely repetitive(and so does halo to a certain extent but not as much as brawl). the only thing i play on wii is brawl and i barely play it at all only when my nintendo loving friends come over. ive recently come to the conclusion that i really dont like nintendo much at all anymore except for brawl and legend of zelda.

brawl you can sit there for a few hours and play with friends but after youve played every character twice on every level twice its just like damn this is boring.

halo me and my friends have sat there for at least double the time weve played brawl playing halo with tons o different ppl on live playing tons of different gametypes and weapon setups. one time we played from 11 at night to at least 8 in the morning.
we can play brawl for about two hours and get bored.

both great party games, you should have lan partys for both games but if its one or the other halo is a definite win.

halo isnt just a party game i would say brawl is more of a party game after you get all the characters, once you get them its like "why play it without friends?" you know? halo you can play without friends and itll still be fun.

i havent played brawl online yet but i can just guess that itll be nowhere near as fun as having ppl over with you pllaying localy than playing with someone over the net not there with you, as with halo its different

thanks for reading my crappy quickly put together review lol.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Last edited by Linqua5150 at Mar 24, 2008,
I love both.

Alone? Neither. Don't play games alone.
Online? Halo. Brawls online sucks.
With friends? Brawl. Soooo much fun. I slaughter with Lucas (and others :P)
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Haha. Hahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Easily Brawl, I got bored of Halo 3 within a couple of weeks. I don't even think Halo 3 is a game worthy enough to consider playing. Brawl has an interesting story, has more levels, and way more diversity.

But hell, they're both completely different sides of the video game spectrum.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
Quote by Linqua5150
dont. the wii is just a gimmick. its really not as fun as the hype says. i have a wii(well my little bros btu anyway) and xbox360(mine halo 3 edition too). now brawl is fun dont get me wrongits great when friends come over we have a blast. but it gets extremely repetitive(and so does halo to a certain extent but not as much as brawl). the only thing i play on wii is brawl and i barely play it at all only when my nintendo loving friends come over. ive recently come to the conclusion that i really dont like nintendo much at all anymore except for brawl and legend of zelda.

brawl you can sit there for a few hours and play with friends but after youve played every character twice on every level twice its just like damn this is boring.

halo me and my friends have sat there for at least double the time weve played brawl playing halo with tons o different ppl on live playing tons of different gametypes and weapon setups. one time we played from 11 at night to at least 8 in the morning.
we can play brawl for about two hours and get bored.

both great party games, you should have lan partys for both games but if its one or the other halo is a definite win.

thanks for reading my crappy quickly put together review lol.

yea we used to play halo that much, but its just boring now, and i dont play games by myself like ever, and i would never get bored of brawl, me and my friends still play melee and we dont get bored, i could probably play brawl with friends until the next super smash bros comes out and not be bored, only reason im keeping my 360 is #1 resident evil 5, #2 when i go to college i want a system that actually has fun games, anyway back on topic brawl ftw!
Quote by Snipe
Haha. Hahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Easily Brawl, I got bored of Halo 3 within a couple of weeks. I don't even think Halo 3 is a game worthy enough to consider playing. Brawl has an interesting story, has more levels, and way more diversity.

But hell, they're both completely different sides of the video game spectrum.

Hate to be siding with Halo here, but you can't say that Brawl is any of those things. Halo has a more in depth story (3 games, books, comics, etc) probably the same amount of levels, and it's probably more diverse than Brawl. Brawl gameplay does not ever change, just the people you are playing with. Halo has various gametypes that incorporate specific weapon use, vehicle use, etc.

Am I saying Halo is better than Brawl? No because I refuse to answer such an absurd comparison question but don't use silly arguments to back up your distaste towards one game.
I don't need a sig....
None of the above.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
None of the above.

this man has the most wisdom of us all.
you cant compare this two different games
/thread
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
I was about to make a relevant post, but then I saw that the entire thread was filled with the same type of comments I'd see on Youtube.

Buh, I need to wash my hands now, nghh.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Page 1 of 2