I was just browsing one of the threads here and I got redirected randomly to a page on eBay selling a Winnie the Pooh Foam Playmat...

WTF?!?

Using a mac, so its not any malware/spyware/virus, especially since I'm careful abou the websites I go to. Any ideas?
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Buy it.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
It's a message from God. Quick! Interpret it! Maybe it has something to do with your childhood, like your dad dressing you up like a girl and making you sit on all your uncles laps on poker night!

EDIT: Oh and Buy it.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Lost the link, I'm gonna find it and maybe buy it just for The Pit...

*EDIT*: Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=200209252840&Category=100227&_trksid=p3907.m29
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Damn, PayPal's empty, and the auction closes in an hour. Who knows a good way (excluding pimping/whoring myself out) that I could make a quick $5?
Quote by top shelf

Quote by Tubyboulin
Do what the vioce inside your head is telling you... No not that... PUT THAT DOWN!

Just buy it.
everyone w/ an ebay account should bid the minimum amount. the winner gets the love and respect of the pit (and some stupid kids play mat)!!

Edit: come on!!! theres only an hour left!!!!
I was sent to ebay earlier when I refreshed the page on here. I wonder why?

Buy it.
Buy it.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Purchase it.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I'M IN THE LEAD SUCKAZ!!!!
I'm so gonna win
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by Funkychicken313
I'M IN THE LEAD SUCKAZ!!!!
I'm so gonna win

Send it to me? The floor hurts my back...
I won!
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Buy it.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
i got that earlier..some kind of stuffed frog. I thought I wasn't paying attention or something....
ESP Eclipse II
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Sig. Les Paul
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60