Page 1 of 2
Me and my friends were talking today about what our longest car trips were. Mine was 18 hours on the way back from myrtle beach (I live in michigan). It was horrible, the trip was 14 hours there, but we got in a traffic jam in the mountains on the way back. All my brother and I had to entertain ourselves was an incomplete deck of cards and a broken pencil. What was your longest trip?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by Steve The Plank
Dunno about cars, but my longest time in a plane was 32 hours.

That SUCKED.
Where were you going?

Probably around 15 hours or so for me.
5 hours through cornfields. Wasn't that bad though. We had a sweet rental car with a tv, and 3 hannibal movies.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Prob'ly 12-15 hours or something (without getting out)
Play the music, not the instrument. ~Author Unknown

blackzeppelion
Who's the band that could become the next led zeppelin?
Ovenman
Iron blimp.
J.A.M
Aluminum helicopter.
Ovenman
*Breaks out periodic table* Magnesium bi-plane.
Quote by Steve The Plank

That SUCKED.

Jesus fuc k, were you flying from america to london and then to amreica and to london and back? God...
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
17 hours....straight shot from Chicago to Houston (texas)
IF YOU CANT BEAT UM, JOIN UM....and THEN WHEN THEY ARE ALL COZZY, BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF THEM AND TELL EVERYONE YOU DID IT RESPECTFULLY
6 and a half hours with a half hour stop
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
18 hours in a coach from Midlands UK to someplace in Germany.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
I have you all beat for car rides. 24 ****ing hours from york, PA to some hick ass town in South Dakota.

EDIT: I guess I don't have you beat. ****ing dial- up to slow to make a god damn post.
Listen to CKY.
about 17 or 18 hours, north texas to pennsylvania.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
like 4 days
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
18 or so hours. I can't remember exactly.

We were on our way home from Virginia, and we wanted to see the Outer Banks in North Carolina, but we stayed a little too long and missed a ferry.

So we had to wait for the next ferry, which was a good little while since it was later in the day, and then we STILL had to ride the rest of the ferries, around three or four more, and then drive the rest of the way home.

I was asleep for the vasy majority of it, but I know my mom and my then stepdad switched out driving a lot.

So, really, I didn't find it all that grueling, but my mom did.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Well my family just drove to Canada (I live in Jersey, so about a 8 hour drive), stayed there for about 2 hours and drove back. So about 18 combined. Slept maybe 2 of the hours. Spent the whole ride trying to find classic rock stations, and ended up finding the In Utero CD in the glovebox...

Pointless trip.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
About 40 hours.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
2 summers ago we drove to Wyoming, from Pennsylvania...Straight through, the night, 6 P.M. one night, through the night, pulled into Buffalo, Wyoming, about 7ish that night, so we drove for roughly about, 23-25 hours give or take some here and there...
49 hours (with restroom breaks and whatnot of course) rotating drivers.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Steve The Plank

That SUCKED.

The plane didn't have to refuel?
Straight shot from A to B?
I went from Florida to Brazil, with a stop somewhere to refuel.
Plane was a Boeing 767...Pretty advanced...
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Quote by E Daws
About 40 hours.

WTF! to where?!
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
9 months. (Yes I lived in my car.)
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by Judge_David
Jesus fuc k, were you flying from america to london and then to amreica and to london and back? God...

England to New Zealand, calling at Dubai, Singapore and Australia.

It didn't help that the only films showing on the crappy black and white broken TVs were New York Minute (Olsen twin movie) and The Punisher. :/

And that was also, like, no food for 32 hours too, since it was so skanky.
Quote by Mynabull
Well my family just drove to Canada (I live in Jersey, so about a 8 hour drive), stayed there for about 2 hours and drove back. So about 18 combined. Slept maybe 2 of the hours. Spent the whole ride trying to find classic rock stations, and ended up finding the In Utero CD in the glovebox...

Pointless trip.

Chez 106.1 awesome CR station out of Ottawa, I know the Fox does Seaway Valley but I'm not sure of the channel
Quote by cky_rocks
I have you all beat for car rides. 24 ****ing hours from york, PA to some hick ass town in South Dakota.

EDIT: I guess I don't have you beat. ****ing dial- up to slow to make a god damn post.

I hear thee, brother... ****ing dial up, its like the public toilets of inter net: Its just stinky old ****.
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
I was in a bus for 20 hours on my trip to the Whistler Music Festival in Whistler, BC last year. Our bus broke down twice...
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
23 hours from London to Venice by Coach.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
36 hours on a bus (nebraska to orlando)
GO HUSKERS!

12/5/1993 --R.I.P. J.J.S.-- 6/4/2010
From Nowhereland, Nebraska, to Miami...about 27 hours.
It sucked.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Well, the car wasn't moving, but 48 hours.

I was surprised your mom could go that long.
Quote by METAL MILITIA1
8 hours. To school camp. all i had to entertain myself was a harry potter book

That's all you need fool.

Mine is 14+ hours for 3 days straight driving from California to Illinois. Not too bad really.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
5 hours. Btw how the hell do you get in a traffic jam up in the mountains
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by Chikitty_China
5 hours through cornfields. Wasn't that bad though. We had a sweet rental car with a tv, and 3 hannibal movies.

And me fapping in the trunk behind you
Page 1 of 2