Page 1 of 2
for (quote) "Op toquisd traffic control device". i drove through a parking lot to avoid a stop sign and a red light, as well as some stupid sitting there in his car smoking a cig.

131 bucks, but at least i learned that it's illegal. and apparently he could've got me for going 25 over (YIKES). i think i'm gonna get my speedometer checked, cause i'm sure i wasn't going that fast. so my sheriff is a pretty cool guy.

share your stories of first time dealing with the cops.

Search bar jokes are a federal offense, i hear.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Search bar n00b!!1!!1!

Actually I've only been pulled over once for trespassing. Thing is I could've gotten caught with possession.
Me and my friends got pulled over at 2 AM with an ounce of weed under the seat. It was for a busted license-plate illuminator no less. Luckily our dope was safe.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Should have just squandered the extra 20 seconds and waited at the light mate
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by rorythefaggot
Should have just squandered the extra 20 seconds and waited at the light mate

try three minutes. i've actually timed the light, that's how long it is.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by Kid_Fisto

Oh, ok, then it was worth it
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by mrwaffles
Mall cops suck. Every time I go to the mall with a few friends, we get sh*t about being in a group of 5 or more. This happened while we were a group of 3 and there was a group of about 10-15 people about 10 yards away...Stupid cops....

lol. You can't go to the mall in groups? What kind of horse **** is that? haha.
And I mean that in the best possible way.
Quote by mrwaffles
Mall cops suck. Every time I go to the mall with a few friends, we get sh*t about being in a group of 5 or more. This happened while we were a group of 3 and there was a group of about 10-15 people about 10 yards away...Stupid cops....

What does this thread have to do with Mall cops? What do mall cops have to do with cops?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by SilenceIsGolden
lol. You can't go to the mall in groups? What kind of horse **** is that? haha.

Yeah, Georgia sucks.
Quote by sSyLc
What does this thread have to do with Mall cops? What do mall cops have to do with cops?

Mall cops are still kinda sorta cops. Not to mention the word 'COPS' is still in there.
Quote by Kid Fisto

Oh, definitely worth it then.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by mrwaffles
Mall cops are still kinda sorta cops. Not to mention the word 'COPS' is still in there.

They're security guards. Just people paid to do something anyone else can do.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I donno I was in a 3 car collision I got sandwiched all I did was show Identification and stuff. The girl I hit was cool with it her truck wasn't damaged, My car got all messed up up front. The lady behind me made a scene and got arrested, none of us had to pay a dime. haha

If I get pulled over, I know the sheriffs in the 3 counties around me, as well as the 3 in Georgia right over the state line from me, and the police chiefs in all the cities I frequent, as well as mayors, judges, and commissioners. I'm safe. haha
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
I just got my first ticket a week ago. My parents were pissed.
I'll be your number one with a bullet.
I've been pretty lucky, worst I've gotten is a 10 dollar parking ticket for parrallel parking in a spot on a street that i didn't even realize wasn't a spot.
so...this one time i was going to school and wasnt wearing my seatbelt because im lazy. so i drive past this cop im like yup oh well. i get into the parking lot and start to head into the school and she pulls up next to me and says "sir youre not wearing your seatbelt" me, being a smartass, says "well of course not, im not in my car." she told me to get in the car and wrote me a 30 dollar ticket. stupid twat.
Quote by mrwaffles

Those arent cops. Those were your former high school pot heads
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
first time i ever got pulled over was for a fix-it ticket because my back tail light was out.

the second time i ever got pulled over was later that day inside my garage. yes, I GOT PULLED OVER INSIDE MY GARAGE. i saw him sitting in the middle of the road with his spotlight on me, right off my road. when i passed him i looked in my rear view mirror i saw him spinning around, so i decided to drive a little faster than normal (tho i never broke the speed limit) and try to get inside my garage and hopefully lose him, cause i didnt really want another fix-it ticket.

but turns out, the reason why he pulled me over was because i was driving a grey car. yup, a grey car, cause there was a report of a grey car going around smashing bottles so the bastard just assumed it was me and decided to pull me over. bitch.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by mrwaffles
Okay then...

As far as I know, where I come from, security guards have no special powers of arrest. If you want to dress up in a uniform with a bullet-proof vest and a walkie-talkie and patrol your front lawn, you might as well pay yourself for it.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
but turns out, the reason why he pulled me over was because i was driving a grey car. yup, a grey car, cause there was a report of a grey car going around smashing bottles so the bastard just assumed it was me and decided to pull me over. bitch.

Yeah, you're right. That guy can smash bottles all he wants, we should do nothing to stop him, not even stop someone for three seconds of their precious time to ask them a few questions.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Last edited by sSyLc at Mar 24, 2008,
well i got pulled over recently for a not having any license plate lights, luckly the cop wasn't a dick or i would of capped his ass, and the time b4 that i got pulled over for having no license plate lights, luckly the cop wasnt a dick or i woulda smoked his ass, and the time b4 that i got pulled over for not having a license plate light, luckly the cop wasnt a dick or i woulda whipped out my gat and shown him what was up, and the time b4 that, my first time ever getting pulled over, was for driving naked, and the cop was a dick so i raped her
Quote by sSyLc

Yeah, you're right. That guy can smash bottles all he wants, we should do nothing to stop him, not even stop someone for three seconds of their precious time to ask them a few questions.

well if by three seconds you mean the cop just waltzing into my garage, walking around my car with his flashlight looking in all my windows, running my license, asking me some questions, taking my name and my friends name whose house i was just at, then yeah, i guess your right.

pulling over a car because its grey? cmon, last time i checked we do not live in soviet russia.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
well if by three seconds you mean the cop just waltzing into my garage, walking around my car with his flashlight looking in all my windows, running my license, asking me some questions, taking my name and my friends name whose house i was just at, then yeah, i guess your right.

pulling over a car because its grey? cmon, last time i checked we do not live in soviet russia.

i guese you have a point, in soviet russia you pull over cop!

but seriously, they didnt even know the make of the car?
Quote by mrwaffles

There are such things as mall cops??? what do they look like?
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
got pulled over a few weeks ago for running a red light.

didn't mean for it to happen though. i was turning left and was behind a bus. i couldn't even see the light turn yellow.
Go Veg.
i got pulled over for doing 63mph in like a 35 or 40mph area. luckily the cop let me go with just a warning.
I've only been pulled over once, it was right after I got my license and I used to drive a 1991 Mercedes 300E (I was getting a 1996 BMW 318is manual that very day after school, turns out my parents still let me get it)

Anyways there were 5 motorcycle cops sitting right where the road changed from a 55MPH zone into a school zone (25MPH) and I didn't realize that and on top of that I would have been speeding anyways. I got clocked at 76 in a 25 but I went to court before my trial date and got it thrown out because the cop wasn't there.
I got pulled over when I was 15 in my car which was not registered or insured. I was 100 feet from my driveway. The cop asked me where I lived and I pointed to my house. He asked where my dad was and I pointed to the family business which is on the same plot of land. He called my dad and he walked over to us. He let me go but we had to "tow" the car to the driveway. My grandpa who was also there came with his truck and the cop left before we hooked it up so we sort of pretended to tow it back.

Other than that I haven't gotten pulled over. On my motorcycle I've evaded a cop on the expressway by getting off an exit then getting back on before he caught up to me, and I evaded a couple cops around town by getting to a blind turn before they caught up and hiding somewhere, all for speeding.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
I've never been pulled over, thank God, but I got lucky a couple times. There's been times when I'm doing 80 in a 70 and all of a sudden there's a state trooper in my rear-view mirror. Don't know why he didn't pull me over, but I'm not complaining.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
My brother ( who is 24) me, and my cousin all were driving from California to Vegas, we got pulled over on the highway.

Not sure what we did, we just sat there.
My brother, who is covered in tattoos, ask's what did i do?
Cop says get out of the car, he gets out and is hand cuffed.

i got handcuffed also, and my cousin just got out.

Cop searches the car and finds all of our drugs.

34 grams of weed. (3) 8 balls, and 4 bags of pills.

We all get arrested and sat in jail.

My cousin and I were both "minor accomplishes." so we didnt get much trouble. but my brother was going for years.

we go to court, and the judge specifically ask's the cop why did he pull us over.

He didnt respond. Judge asks again.

Cop says he judged my brother and looked like a dealer, and was right.

BUT.... that is illegal.

NOW, my brother can sue the cop for abusing his powers.

But instead, cop drops all of the charges and we walk with nothing.

bad part is, all the drugs are gone...
my friend cut a lane n got pulled over..
when i opened my purse apparently the cop thought i had cigs in it (i was under 18 at the time) so i had to go outside and freaking show him that it was a guitar tuner not cigs!!! ugggh.. stupid cops
i was shaking so bad though haha
I <3 Rock Mushik
anyone hear about this one guy getting pulled over and getting it worse than any of you?
I think his name was Rodney King...

wow deviousducky, didn't know cops can search you if they think you have cigs, or maybe its just an american thing.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

Honestly, it doesn't sound like you were disturbed much more than you would be by a telemarketer. You could have told him to suck it and closed your doors if you had wanted to.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Haha Once I were drove too fast on a moped, without helmet and while writeing a message on my mobile phone. Then I looked up and saw a motorbike infront of me, I just passed it but suddenly it drove up on the side of me CUZ IT WAS A ****ING COP AND I DID'NT REALIZE IT!
Quote by wfbrady09
so...this one time i was going to school and wasnt wearing my seatbelt because im lazy. so i drive past this cop im like yup oh well. i get into the parking lot and start to head into the school and she pulls up next to me and says "sir youre not wearing your seatbelt" me, being a smartass, says "well of course not, im not in my car." she told me to get in the car and wrote me a 30 dollar ticket. stupid twat.

I've always been let go without charge when caught for the few minor offences I've made.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
All that's ever happened to me was that I got a warning for walking on railroad tracks. He said next warning I'd have to go to juvenile detention court. I always assumed railroad tracks were public property, they run right through cities and neighborhoods.
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
Page 1 of 2