i have two amps: a roland cube-15 and this really old washburn amp that was my dad's. right now they're both just sitting there in my room, and i only play out of my cube-15 since it's so much better for metal. but i was wondering if there's a way to play out of both amps at the same time? so that i can explore more tonal possibilities?

i have the cube stacked on top of the washburn just so that i wouldn't have to bend down to turn knobs, but someone came over and totally thought that both were going on at once. any way?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
sell them both and get a bigger amp.
Doowop dooby doo doowop doowah doolang
Blue days black nights doowah doolang!
try an A/B/Y box if you want to run them one at a time...like one clean, one distorted. but if you want to run them together, im not quite sure what you need. is it called a stereo box? i'm not sure. maybe someone else might know better than me.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
if it's something like
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Horizon-STL1-Stereo-Line-Direct-Box?sku=336017
that sucks because my willing budget for this is $0

is it essentially just a thing that splits the signal from my guitar? i'm not very educated in this stuff.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
like i said, that might be it...but it also might not be. i'm not sure.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Get a Y cable and you can run them both at once. Only both at once though, and you might have some hum problems. Also the signal will be degraded a bit. But it will be cheap.