i just got offered a 1999 gibson es135 for 750. should i take it ? and also can i change the pick ups to humbuckers? i no the pick ups on are single coil is that alrite for blues

thanx
Take it and keep the P-90's.
i don't think you can change out the P-90s for buckers without some serious routing
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
yea thanx are the p90s good for blues? rite know im pretty new to guitar ive only been playin for 4 months. i have an enry level acoustic and i wanted to get hollow body to cary me on until im good enough to get a american strat. im prety sure its in good condition. i just read alot of bad reviews about this guitar like it was poorly made and was not worth anything and gibson overrated is this true?
Yeah, I think P90s is what was used before humbuckers, and from the ones ive heard, ive been inspired to buy a guitar that has them too.
thats a crazyass deal man. P-90s have a great warm sound; they were used before humbuckers on gibsons, and if you're playing jazz and blues, it would be way better to keep the p-90s than to install humbuckers. If you're playing more rock though, i think humbuckers would maybe be better.
yea im defintly a more blues person. has any one played or saw this guitar in real life and can u make any comments about quality and finish.

thanx for the help