View poll results: Which life choice
Urinate, then eat sandwich
29 55%
Eat sandwich, then urinate
7 13%
Eat a baby while urinating... or other and tell
17 32%
Voters: 53.
So I have another decision that needs making. And God knows I can't do it by myself.

Which of these two tasks should i do first...

Urinate and eat a sandwich afterwards
or
Eat a sandwich then urinate
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Eat sandwich/ Urinate/ Eat another sandwich then come back here and report your progress.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
if u piss first, u can thoroughly enjoy ur sandwhich to its full sandwhichy potential, otherwise ull just be thinking about how u have to piss, or rush through it
I chose the baby thing, but you should make a sandwich from a baby, urinate on it, sh*t on it, cum on it, and THEN you can eat it.
urinate then eat the sandwich, its hard to enjoy a sandwitch when you have to piss. duh.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by 20cdndollars
I chose the baby thing, but you should make a sandwich from a baby, urinate on it, sh*t on it, cum on it, and THEN you can eat it.

But that would taste like sh*t, cum, piss, baby's blood, and bread all at once which, while all delicious on there own, make a terrible mixture.
Knit a sweater.

...a red one.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
make the sandwich then eat it while urinating.

you get the best of both situations
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
Quote by smb
Can't you do both at the same time?

Only if it's a baby. I don't quite know why...
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Quote by Beakwithteeth
But that would taste like sh*t, cum, piss, baby's blood, and bread all at once which, while all delicious on there own, make a terrible mixture.

I quite like the tangy goodness that is cummy, ****ty, pissy, baby bloody bread.

Only on white bread though

/waits for LULZ UR A RACIST joke.
if you dont urinate first you wont be able to properly enjoy your sandwich. so go piss