Boss BR-600

It won't turn on!!

I left it on overnight. It worked today fine. I tried using it about 15 minutes ago and it would not work! I tried using different power sources, I switched the 9v power block, and I even hooked it up to a power conditioner.

Are there any internal parts that I can replace to make it turn on again? I really need this thing fixed, its EXTREMELY important because I need to make 5 demos this week for a venue and a studio drummer.
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
You left it ON or just plugged in? I think it has an LCD screen right...an orange one? Was it hot when you realized it was on?

It may be the LCD screen. Call up boss, see what they have to say. Search for a re-set button, check the manual. Sometimes they shut themselves off.
OHH!!!! Boss PEDAL!...haha...yeah, read that a bit different..
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by dogismycopilot
Call up boss, see what they have to say.

They had to say "please hold".

I don't think its the screen, because usually when I turn it on, there's a clicking sound in my headphones and it isn't doing that anymore.
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
Quote by SeanHart213
They had to say "please hold".

I don't think its the screen, because usually when I turn it on, there's a clicking sound in my headphones and it isn't doing that anymore.

They are a big company. When **** like that happens to me, I hit the forums of the product, call the company and shoot them an e-mail. Seeing as you need it to work ASAP, i suggest you do exactly that.
Doubt there is anything inside that is user serviceable. If it wont power up with batts or wall power its gonna need a trip back to boss. I have heard they are pretty picky about warranty. If a official BOSS power adapter isnt used they like to say no to fixing things. One of the reasons I only use batts in my micro recorder.