2 friends and I are planning an extensive trip to Europe. basically we want to get out and see the world. we plan on just buying a plane ticket to Paris, and thats basically it. we wont have much money, definately not enough to get home anytime soon. and just want to travel the lands and see where it takes us. ultimately earning money here and there and getting a ticket back home. any advice? warnings? experiences?
What?
good luck
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
well for one, you won't be able to get a legit job anywhere in Europe. Two, I would have a backup in terms of funds so you don't get stuck there.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by ArchisT
2 friends and I are planning an extensive trip to Europe. basically we want to get out and see the world. we plan on just buying a plane ticket to Paris, and thats basically it. we wont have much money, definately not enough to get home anytime soon. and just want to travel the lands and see where it takes us. ultimately earning money here and there and getting a ticket back home. any advice? warnings? experiences?

i cant give you advice or anything, but i find it funny how many of us yearn (yes yearn) to go to the countries of Europe, i want to see the world for what it really is, not just have to live in an american centered life
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
well for one, you won't be able to get a legit job anywhere in Europe. Two, I would have a backup in terms of funds so you don't get stuck there.

actually one of my friends hopes we get stuck there, and become a citizen of w/e country we're in
What?
Quote by bluesubno6
Don't you need a visa to work there?

even if you have one, you pretty much have to be an EU citizen or a refugee to get any sort of decent job.

Quote by ArchisT
actually one of my friends hopes we get stuck there, and become a citizen of w/e country we're in

That's ridiculously hard too, unless are a refugee.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Won't they have you deported back to the US once your visa expires?
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Wow.. That does sound crazy! Visit Amsterdam..Stay clear of Hostels. Unless you wanna be butchered to death!!
Listen to some Ghost Mice and you'll have an idea what it's like.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.