Page 1 of 3
...but this is kinda funny.

Apparently my friend and this girl in his class made a bet or deal or whatever that goes as follows: My friend is going to take a birth control pill, and the girl is going to take a testosterone pill or male enhancement pill or something.

So what do you think is going to happen? Is anything going to happen?

Discuss/

Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
That's probably not a good idea, but whatever. It ain't my body.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

...but this is kinda funny.

Apparently my friend and this girl in his class made a bet or deal or whatever that goes as follows: My friend is going to take a birth control pill, and the girl is going to take a testosterone pill or male enhancement pill or something.

So what do you think is going to happen? Is anything going to happen?

Discuss/

[/QUOT

Just......don't.....
IMO, you guys are ****ing idiots.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
They are going to die

/thread
Looks like linetrap is going to have a brother and a sister.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Oh god...

They're going to tear a hole in the UNIVERSE!

You HAVE to stop them! You might be mankind's last chance!!!!1111oneoneexclaimationpoint
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by octavarium78
IMO, you guys are ****ing idiots.

Hey, I'm not the one doing it. But yeah, when he told me i was like "WTF?!?!" In retrospect, it could be an interesting experiment...
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

so....dumb....but whatever happens, let me be the first to say:
"pics plz"
the below is true
-----------------------
the above is false
She'll be the next great woman power-lifter, and I think he might fall into depression.
SuperSpytotally sneaky
nothing will happen to the guy.
by taking testosterone, she's probably going to develop more hair in different parts of her body as well as start to feel more sexual urges. as well she's going to probably get a little enlarging of the clitoris a bit, it can't do anythign more than that unless its coming at a critical period in her development which she missed.... thats in the womb.
one pill wont do shlt dumbass, a whole box of pills would tho
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
apparently they give guys who get a sex change those pills to promote breast growth...... um....... should be good i guess =o
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Quote by Imperial
In retrospect, it could be an interesting experiment...

Yeah, you really should document the entire experience with pics and/or video.
Nothing is going to happen with just one pill. Her voice might be a teeny tiny bit deeper for like a day, and his nipples hurt for like half an hour. But really.
* Nobody likes WootSticks
The girl will probably get really hairy. The guy might get really emotional, and maybe grow boobs, depending on the amount of estrogen. If he grows boobs, pics!
To atone a sin I didn't care for, but a sin that paid my debts
A sin that fed my children and burned my smiles and cigarettes
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You know what would be a better experiment? Swap the pills with cyanide tablets and see if they notice.

Oh, you little prankster you...
Ohh that's dangerous.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
If she takes a testosterone pill nothing will happen...women don't have testosterone receptors. One pill won't do anything consequential to a guy...
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Traynor YCV 50 Custom Blue

Quote by Dee'snutz
YES! you, Dazed/confused, are a genius. my thanks to you, good friend
Quote by Weiss_xc
If he grows boobs, pics!

You may want to consider getting professional help.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
if they both take one pill, nothing will happen, the only thing in them are horomones, but if they started taking them longterm, he'd probably get boobs, hers would get smaller, and she'd start growing more body hair, and maybe experience some clitoris enlargement. One pill won't do jack **** though.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I bet you $30 she will start a mustache.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
If she takes a testosterone pill nothing will happen...women don't have testosterone receptors. One pill won't do anything consequential to a guy...

All women have small amounts of testosterone in their body. Everyone knows that.
I plays guitars.
Haha birth control can cause sterilization in a male hahahahaha.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by happytimeharry
Yeah, you really should document the entire experience with pics and/or video.

Yeah, i'll see what i can do.

Quote by tayroar
Haha birth control can cause sterilization in a male hahahahaha.

Are you serious?
Quote by SOADrox429

Quote by Dazed/Confused

Then how come testosterone is used in Hormone Replacement Therapy for transexuals?
Quote by Våd Hamster
Well he's gonna get a boner and she's gonna grow a beard.

Baaad combo imo
Her growing a beard sounds bad.
But the only thing really wrong about him getting a boner, is if it's because she has a beard.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
whats going to happen is that shes going to get facial hair and a deeper voice and stuff and hes going to grow boobs and get moody....

....if they do it for long enough....
Birth control won't do anything, testosterone on the other hand...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by DeliriumBassist
Then how come testosterone is used in Hormone Replacement Therapy for transexuals?

How the hell do you know that?
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Imperial
Yeah, i'll see what i can do.

Are you serious?

Yeah I'm dead serious I decided to ask my mom what would happen if a guy started taking birth cointrol (she is a pharmacist) I don't know about one but it will make a guy sterile. To the guy who said women have no testosterone receptors you are an idiot women release testosterone at menopause so yeah that why they have to take estrogen or get a shaving razor.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Page 1 of 3