Has anyone else got some mutant hairs they only just found on their body?
I just found a hair that is nearly 2 inches long, on my arm... Near my watch, god its insane. I found anothe rone on my neck, also about a inch long.. How bout pubic hair anyone??I once had a pube as long as my hand..
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
good job
youve finally become a man
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
? no
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace
Quote by Judge_David
Has anyone else got some mutant hairs they only just found on their body?
I just found a hair that is nearly 2 inches long, on my arm... Near my watch, god its insane. I found anothe rone on my neck, also about a inch long.. How bout pubic hair anyone??I once had a pube as long as my hand..

Ask x/tahula. She is the god of all thing hair.

/thread
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
I have found so far 3 black hairs on my entire body: 2 pubes and 1 above my right knee.
Oh I have red hair if you couldn't tell by my sig.

I also have some crazy nipple hairs
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS
There's a single hair on my left (FACE!) cheek that grows like eighteen times faster than all of my other facial hair. It's kind of annoying.
Quote by Sub_urban12
There's a single hair on my left (FACE!) cheek that grows like eighteen times faster than all of my other facial hair. It's kind of annoying.

dude its trying to escape
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
I have some white eyebrows and eyelashes and my hair is normally black, it's from disease but it still counts. I have like 3 strands of beard on the left side of my chin and the none on my right.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
Quote by Judge_David
I once had a pube as long as my hand..

haha

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
TS, pull the 2 inch one out. It'll make a loud pop noise!

Actually, I'm not sure if it will, but one guy at my school did that and it happened. Twas quite cool.

Once i had this really long whispy one, like 2 or 3 inches on my left shoulder and i left it for a couple of months and kept noticing it and eventually i think i pulled it out and it hasnt come back since.

I had this weird single black one that kept growing on the back of my hand, it wasnt long but it was really dark.

Oh and I have nipple hair

HAHAHAHA
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Nipple hair is the sex XD.

My friend Tom (also known as Four-Strings on UG) had a single nipple hair that was as long as his thumb.

My nipples are hairy though
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt